Harry Kane

I think the club underestimated just how tough Levy can be. I'm sure in the beginning they were confident of getting Kane for 100M signing but that went out the window when we paid that for Grealish. We should've done the business before signing Jack.
Spurs were never losing 50 goals and assists for 100m. City fans are in absolute cuckoo land at the moment. It’s 150 or we don’t get him regardless of what the armchair football directors say ‘they’ would pay for him.

Spurs fan here, do you guys reckon you'll pay up? Been reading the thread for the past couple days, and I'm praying you guys pay up so that we can rebuild and focus on some quality incomings. The report of £150m bid sounds like a promising breakthrough in negotiations if true, and should get done.
You really think Levy will use that fee to buy decent replacements, thats delusional pal, plus any decent players are turning you down one after another.

If it's £150 million, I suspect that the £150 million will be including add ons.
Yes, but it’ll be immediately reported as if we‘ve paid it all in cash and all in one go. But then Spurs fans will look at their signings at the end of the winter window and start questioning where ‘all’ the Kane money went.

You can only reach that conclusion now if you believe all the negative interpretations you read. Why not wait until the window closes and decide.

So far, we have just signed England’s best attacking midfielder- already have the young one, who is set to enter his prime, and we’re on the cusp of securing England’s best striker, both of whom are hungry to succeed and will raise the game of those around them. We’ll pay a fair price for them but won’t be fleeced.
I'm made up with Grealish... Not so happy about Kane, especially at the price being suggested

Can fully understand Levy in a way, Trying to get the max fee knowing we're so desperate for a forward. He holds all the power quite frankly and doesn't have to sell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.