Harry Kane

If it isn't a problem, maybe every club should borrow £1b over a long term. Come to think of it, maybe I'll ask my bank manager if he'll lend me £1b. As I've asked other spurs fans, are you happy about owing a billion? Even if it's long term it's money out or your coffers for season after season.....LONG TERM.

I seem to remember another north London club who had a long term debt involved with a stadium. They were a powerhouse till then, they have not been since.

Why hasn’t your manager just come out and said Kane is looking forward to the season with Spurs?
because Kane isnt looking forward to the season with spurs, he wants to leave to join city.

Many of us though have jobs that we dont like and just have to get on with it, once the window closes if kane hasnt got his move then what choice will he have but to get on with it, if he doesnt put in the effort Nuno wont play him and kane probably misses out on the world cup for England if he hasnt been playing.

Kane, Nuno have little say in this, its all down to what Levy decides to do.

Its the way levy operates, i dont think we wanted to sell the player and dont need the money, yeah it would come in handy for rebuilding the squad but losing a top class player brings more problems. Our stadium debt is on long term financing. It was never part of the plan to sell kane, we could keep him for 3 more seasons, he could sign a new contract in that time or leave on a bosman at the end of it, we never paid a transfer fee so lost nothing.

Whether city come back next season who knows, it depends whether you have bought another striker, how they have done, the others that might be available and whether they want city or someone el

i cant say kane will stay with us beyond this window, IMO its 50/50, anything can happen in football, its a funny ol game as they say.
So a death by a thousand cuts. Sounds great.

I think City will sign Kane but no unless you are ITK then we don't know ow close or far apart City and Spurs are.

I love the idea of Kane playing at City but I think it's now or never. How long Kane has got as a 20 goal a season man is not clear either but it's almost unheard of for city to bid for player of this age. Nearly all our signings are long term buys.

If it isn't a problem, maybe every club should borrow £1b over a long term. Come to think of it, maybe I'll ask my bank manager if he'll lend me £1b. As I've asked other spurs fans, are you happy about owing a billion? Even if it's long term it's money out or your coffers for season after season.....LONG TERM.
if you can show that your revenue is 400 odd million a year and expected more as we come out of covid then banks would probably give you it.

its not like owing a load through bad business, an investment in bricks and mortar, the stadium will pay for itself and more over the coming years, its really not a problem.

because Kane isnt looking forward to the season with spurs, he wants to leave to join city.

Many of us though have jobs that we dont like and just have to get on with it, once the window closes if kane hasnt got his move then what choice will he have but to get on with it, if he doesnt put in the effort Nuno wont play him and kane probably misses out on the world cup for England if he hasnt been playing.

Kane, Nuno have little say in this, its all down to what Levy decides to do.
and there lies the problem . Levy acts like it's his own money . the size of Spurs, the money the men behind them have, and that unbelievable stadium they should be serious title contenders .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.