Harry Kane

I still struggle to see how we benefit from dragging this out to the last minute?

We know Levy will go to deadline day but we usually have everything wrapped up well in advance of that.

Leads me to think it’s not gonna happen.
You mean like how we had Ruben wrapped up well in advance last summer? Oh and KDB...

Why on earth would we let Agüero leave
Wage bill clear now, and Aguero out for 2 months at debt riddled Barca.. cannot say that's a bad move by our club.
Torress / Jesus / Delap can never replace his goal output but if they stay fit they are already more value to us than an injured player. Any additions that strengthen us like Kane are very welcome though.

I still struggle to see how we benefit from dragging this out to the last minute?

We know Levy will go to deadline day but we usually have everything wrapped up well in advance of that.

Leads me to think it’s not gonna happen.
How are we dragging it out ? We are trying our best , levy is a stubborn twat who doesnt want to sell

I saw today Gabby is equal to Dzeko in our Premier League goalscoring charts on 50 goals.

He is only eight goals behind Tevez.
The thing people tend to forget about Dzeko(and this is not a knock), he blew very hot and cold when he went on one of his runs he was pretty much unplayable(Spurs away springs to mind). Jesus you tend to know what your going to get from him.

Not sure what to make of all this.
On one hand I feel that we absolutely will sign Kane. Why on earth would we let Agüero leave, hear Khaldoon saying we will replace him, and apparently not even having a backup option for Kane if we wouldn't sign him? Surely our club is not run by idiots, and doing all of this only to end up with no replacement is something only an idiot would do. Therefore he has to sign right?

On the other hand, we have only about a week left of the transfer window. We have known for half a year we need a replacement and we still failed to have one before the season started. Still no reliable rumours about a fee being agreed, and the time is running out. In fact it seems like this transfer is very much relying on whether Levy is willing to make himself look like an complete idiot in the eyes of the public and reduce the price tag with only a few days left of the transfer window.

Not sure what to believe, at this point I just want the window to end so we can focus on the season. But if we end up replacing our clubs top goal scorer of all time with an RW playing out of position and a youth player, someone at the club should be looking for a new job.
We let Aguero go because he was finished two season ago !

Not sure what to make of all this.
On one hand I feel that we absolutely will sign Kane. Why on earth would we let Agüero leave.
Letting aguero go was a good move. But not getting his replacement will be a bad move. (If we don't get by aug 31st). Signing a striker should have been priority number one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.