Harry Kane

I’m guessing you’re not actually a Doctor?
Let's go with that. :-)

Boring tale about the Dr bit. It was a soubriquet used by another boss I had. I tried register on Bluemoon initially with BlueBob, but that was taken so I added Dr and the rest is history. Whatever you do, don't let on, I'm fairly certain that I have got away with it. That and my BM consulting fees could nosedive.

Incidentally does whether I am a doctor or not make my little tale better or worse?

Think Khaldoon interview led me into the mindset we would certainly replace the gap filled by Aguero, can't help but feel disappointed
Also sounded like balls on table, we are going for it this year. Instead they’ve danced with levy all summer with no end result. Can’t believe how poorly handled it has been from us, staggering in fact. Just hope we can tie something up, no striker means big problems.

Think Khaldoon interview led me into the mindset we would certainly replace the gap filled by Aguero, can't help but feel disappointed
Khaldoon has done himself big time there.

It’s mental we’re going into a season without a striker.

Feels such a let down.

Buzzing we have Grealish but we desperately needed a striker and have been left with our thumb up our arse!

Wtf, we couldn't afford to pay what Levy wanted and it's his decision to stay, what could the Board have done differently?
think of it like a car you have a 10 year old car that's been breaking down for years and you figure you will sell it next summer, so you have 12 months to figure out what to do. Would you do research and come up with a number of options, or would you hope that a car dealer will honour an agreement told to a third party while out on the piss.....IF it turns out Keane was our only considered option that's simply madness

Not overly disappointed he’s staying but bizzare that he’s come out with that statement at this point, we’ll and truly burnt the transfer...must have been briefed by City that we won’t be meeting levy’s fee.
I think this is right, I reckon City have a made a take it leave it offer of 128M, Levy has said no, and thats that. Kane is now rebuilding his bridges with the Spurs fans. Personally I'm glad we haven't been rolled over by Levy, Kane is not worth that amount of money at his age and with his injury record. I hope the club use the remaining time to look at another prospect. I can see them pulling something out of the bag at 60/70M before the window closes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.