Hart No1

Ireland is getting a fookin pasting by some posters on this site because he is holding up the Milner deal because he wants a pay off.

Well not by me. We dont know what hes asking for, if its in his contract (Ie he should get it) or if hes demanding it because he doesnt want to go to Villa or in fact leave city at all ?

The main point is he has retained his dignity and not spoken out against the club, asked for a transfer. This means alot to me personally and I am sure many other fans. So he goes with our best wishes obviously.

Vs Bellamy, every 5 minutes ssn saying Bellamy is demanding a move to Spurs.

If true, this is a very good day imo.
The day we sacrificed a better keeper for a younger one, who will be City's number #1 for years and years and possibly be an even greater keeper then Given.

I would of hated to let Hart go and keep Given, he only has a few more years, Hart has 12-15+ ! City and England #1

alera said:
Ireland is getting a fookin pasting by some posters on this site because he is holding up the Milner deal because he wants a pay off.

Well not by me. We dont know what hes asking for, if its in his contract (Ie he should get it) or if hes demanding it because he doesnt want to go to Villa or in fact leave city at all ?

The main point is he has retained his dignity and not spoken out against the club, asked for a transfer. THis means alot to me personally.

Vs Bellamy, every 5 minutes ssn saying Bellamy is demanding a move to Spurs.

Fair enough fella - but he is getting slated as is Bellamy - the posting on this site quite franky make me cringe to be a City fan sometimes - you reap what you sow - and currently our behavoir towards some players in appaling.

There is no confirmation either Hart or Given will hand in their notice but the knives are out already and Given is shit and he ant made a decent save yada yada yada

McNair9 said:
Joe became too good, too fast lol

really? he's 23 yrs old, paul robinson was sensational for leeds at 19 yrs old, and shay was sensational at 19 when he went on loan at sunderland, for talent and age development, joe's well behind these 2 for starters, i wouldn't say he became good fast myself.
I'm not saying joe's shit because he clearly isn't, he's a damn good keeper but i'm not going to sit with blue specs just because he plays for us and say he was better than these 2 at the same age, because he clearly wasn't.

I'm not going to slag shay off neither, because he's only come out and said what he has after joe did more or less the same beforehand twice, and at shay's age, i can see his reasons behind why he needs first team football, and i can see why joe wants first team football aswell, so if it's true, i wish him all the best, and i feel this is the one, out of all the others that has the most potential to come back and bite us in the arse.

Goats left knee said:
Given slaps in transfer request..

bit of a joke i reckon, what if all outfield players did likewise!

Hart would have done the same, he has threatened to do so all summer. Bottom line is Given's a top keeper at the peak of his career, too good to sit on the bench. Good luck to him.

cwein91 said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:
FACT I canm't remember all these great match winning saves from shay.
I can remember himletting 3 in against high scoring burnley and bolton , and 4 in against the scum.in fact he did seemto let onof fletchers goals in.

Granted he saved a couple of pens and was good when he first come but we let in more goals then any other teamin top seven yet had the most expensive central defensive partner ship, and the 2nd best left back in england playing . LOL !

If you think wayne bridge is the 2nd best left back in England I think I can speak on behalf of all of bluemooners, you need to find another sport to follow mate because you are quite clearly delusional and quite frankly I dont want to have anything to do with you. As for the most expensive centre back pairing, lescott didnt find his form until the end of the season, toure is on the wrong side of 30 and has clearly lost some of his magic from arsenal and Kompany was inconsistent. Given was a constant positive all season (minus some errors every now and again which every top footballer is guilty of). People we must understand that for Given, its not about fighting for his place anymore. I'm sure if he were younger and had many years left in him he would be happy to duke the no. 1 job with Hart...but hes not. He needs to be playing as much football as possible before his body forces him to retire. He has proved enough over the course of his international and club career.

So everyone needs to stop taking it so personally that he wants to leave. HE IS OLD. He is past the point in his career where he is battling others for the job. He is still good enough where he shouldn't have to fight to play, HE HAS EARNED THAT RIGHT OVER THE COURSE OF HIS CAREER. Shay Given is a class goalie who will thrive on any other team...it just so happens that the team he is on now has the best young goalie in England.

CTID

I understand what you are saying.
but that bit i highlighted isnt true.

<a class="postlink" href="http://shay-given.tumblr.com/post/924421374/mancini-should-ask-steve-harper-about-shay" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shay-given.tumblr.com/post/92442 ... about-shay</a>

alera said:
I think Hart will be in goal tommorow and Given will demand a move. Its speculation but looking at his attitude when Hughes was sacked and any sniff he would have to fight for his place its pretty clear what will happen.

Another shit hughes trouble causing signing. Very very annoying TBH. Sick of these player calling the shots, think they are better than the club dictate who plays, who the manager is. Fuck Given and Bellamy. Its comming we all know it.

Dont stick up for the likes of Given and Bellamy, they really dont deserve it. They dont give a shit about city at the end of the day they make this clear with their actions off the pitch and their overall attitude.

Any player that goes for the manger and doesnt tow the party line has no future at the club. Its not acceptable for Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool the Rags.

So why should we have to put up with it ? Really annoys me when I hear so called fans sticking up for players like Bellamy.

This is true - over the years we have seen bacon face :- Stam, horse face, beck and few others for saying/doing less. The one's I mention were in their prime as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.