Hart to be dropped?

I Love Joe Hart i think he can be one of the best keepers in english history but when watching the game last night he just didnt display any confidence, gifted them a goal as he did at notts county and Villa all 3 games that should have been won! it was like watching Carlo Nash between the sticks again! He is good yes but shay might be able to do a better job

Think we should make him concentrate, give him an ultimatum first before dropping him for shay

Thank fuck for that, you can't afford to try and make a young keeper learn from his mistakes when you are aiming for the premier league thats why we loaned him out. Got another one of the best keepers in the country sat on the bench, how shit would hart have to get for shay to get a game. Given deserves his chance now.

One of those really tough decisions that I'm glad that I don't have to make.

Dropping Hart could really help him out, by getting him out of the firing line for a bit, giving him a rest and making him work for his somewhat guaranteed first team spot. When you play out of form keepers, they will eventually make a huge mistake that will cause them to be looked at as the next Robert Green or Paul Robinson.

However, dropping him might cause him to lose all confidence in his ability to retain his place, meaning that he wouldn't go for those 50/50 balls and always play it safe; losing that edge that he has over others.

As I say, glad I'm not making the decision.

Has anybody watched back what he was doing for the notts county goal sunday? I saw the replay yesterday because I was there and I blame him for that. Too bust trying to push their centre forward and ends up nearly on the edge of the box, he needs to get his priorites in the sticks sorted and one of them is stopping the ball going in.

Damocles said:
One of those really tough decisions that I'm glad that I don't have to make.

Dropping Hart could really help him out, by getting him out of the firing line for a bit, giving him a rest and making him work for his somewhat guaranteed first team spot. When you play out of form keepers, they will eventually make a huge mistake that will cause them to be looked at as the next Robert Green or Paul Robinson.

However, dropping him might cause him to lose all confidence in his ability to retain his place, meaning that he wouldn't go for those 50/50 balls and always play it safe; losing that edge that he has over others.

As I say, glad I'm not making the decision.

the only thing that is holding mancini back from replacing Hart is the knowledge that Given is also worse.

in the January transfer window Mancini has tried to buy two goalkeepers , first Viviano and then Marchetti.
unfortunately unsuccessfully

He has cost us points no doubt

A reserve keeper is there to be utilised to cover for injuries and dips in form, and we must have the best reserve keeper in the league

Play Shay and lets see if he can make the shirt his own again. Joe will have to dig deep and prove that he's worthy of the no 1 shirt. Thats why we have two quality keepers competing. No point otherwise.

I don't give a fuck about England/ Ireland's interests in this

This is about City's best interests

Time to take another look at Shay

couldnt agree more. cant remember who replaced our first super Joe Corrigan, off to wikki i guess (just to assemble my shot to shit memory)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.