Hart

This is the sort of fan, attracted to this club by success and because they are fans of certain individuals, that many on this board are delighted that we now attract.

OK, I know he isn't being completely serious and is just upset that people make similar comments about his poster boy, but make no mistake, people like this have no feeling for the club. Yes, the club has to cynically exploit their character flaws and make them believe they are City fans in order to get some money out of them. But it isn't something to be proud of imo.

This thread is motivated by obsession with big names and, in particular, certain big names. That's not a City fan, in my book.

Mancio said:
Sick of all the anti Dzeko and Balotelli threads so for balance I started an anti Hart thread.

people insults the strikers but at the end of the strikers do their work. goals are scored. 2 or 3 almost every game.

Unfortunately the same can not be said of the goalkeeping. the work is not done.

Hart must be the most unfortunate goalkeeper of all time.

because frankly I can not remember when was the last time he made ​​a significative save.

in the meantime , starting from Sunderland at home , we have conceded at least a dozen goals.

in all this games Hart touched almost never a ball.

I doubt whether ANY goalkeeper in the country , or beyond , would have saved ANY of the goals that Southampton or Liverpool scored against us ..... and he didn't even play against Chelsea , did he?

Stillsy said:
I love Joey but he hasnt made a significant save for a few games now so i can kind of see where mancio was coming from.

The free kick today was all harts fault, as a keeper myself i know its all on the keeper to set up his wall and it was too central. Barring that he still should have got round to it.

He is world class though and its just a little blip.

The free kick today was all Marriner's fault. Same as FatPhil last season with Micah. And Marriner last time I was at EFC v MCFC, Micah's shirt tug on Louis! They see handball where there isn't any.

MSP said:
Mancio obviously doesn't like/rate Hart..

But Hart has left side problem and it is starting to be explored by opponents.

This.

Needs to work on this part of his game.

Difficult free kick to stop, and I'm not saying he should have saved it, but it was pretty obvious where it was going to go.

Joe's still a great keeper though.

hart is shit. bring back eike immel

unbelievable, some one is slagging hart off. im on my last warning so i wont say what i really think about this topic or the person that started it

bluefromleve32 said:

unbelievable, some one is slagging hart off. im on my last warning so i wont say what i really think about this topic or the person that started it

great decision ! also becouse the person that started it don't give a fuck of what you think about him

pudge said:
ballinio said:
OABAAB said:
He was beaten today by a bullet header and a quality free kick that was inch perfect. No keeper in the world would have stood a chance!!!
wasnt too clever with southampton goals either
Seriously?
listen Hart is not the greatest goalkeeper in the world, he is not beyond criticism, hart himself said last season after 10/12 games that he had had nothing to do , there are goalkeepers in the premier league having a lot of work to do & making fantastic saves because they have had to. Our defence last year was tight & solid. now its not & he is being asked to do more than he`s used to & he is not making the saves.

Mancio said:
Sick of all the anti Dzeko and Balotelli threads so for balance I started an anti Hart thread.

people insults the strikers but at the end of the strikers do their work. goals are scored. 2 or 3 almost every game.

Unfortunately the same can not be said of the goalkeeping. the work is not done.

Hart must be the most unfortunate goalkeeper of all time.

because frankly I can not remember when was the last time he made ​​a significative save.

in the meantime , starting from Sunderland at home , we have conceded at least a dozen goals.

in all this games Hart touched almost never a ball.

Oh dear. Are you having a heavy period by any chance?

ballinio said:
pudge said:
ballinio said:
wasnt too clever with southampton goals either
Seriously?
listen Hart is not the greatest goalkeeper in the world, he is not beyond criticism, hart himself said last season after 10/12 games that he had had nothing to do , there are goalkeepers in the premier league having a lot of work to do & making fantastic saves because they have had to. Our defence last year was tight & solid. now its not & he is being asked to do more than he`s used to & he is not making the saves.
I meant seriously as in you think he could have done better with Southampton's goals, because he couldn't.

Mancio said:
bluefromleve32 said:

great decision ! also becouse the person that started it don't give a fuck of what you think about him

I know that I should be able to work it out, but which team is "dog dick"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.