Hart

OABAAB said:
He was beaten today by a bullet header and a quality free kick that was inch perfect. No keeper in the world would have stood a chance!!!
wasnt too clever with southampton goals either

Dubai Blue said:
That Suarez free kick was undoubtedly Hart's fault as it was him who (wrongly) set up the wall. That's not me slagging Joe off, that's just me stating a fact. He'll be blaming himself for it right now. He's a top-class keeper and won't mind people pointing out when he's made a mess of things.
I dont think any of the players in the wall turned round to co-ordinate with Hart the precise position. The wall was only a little out of position but that was the crucial amount.
At the end of the day Hart is the organiser of such a defence and he will be disappointed but it is a team game and I'm sure lessons will be learnt.
I dont like to see excessive criticism of any of our players. If it is constructive, as I think Mancio is trying to be, that is OK.

Dubai Blue said:
That Suarez free kick was undoubtedly Hart's fault as it was him who (wrongly) set up the wall. That's not me slagging Joe off, that's just me stating a fact. He'll be blaming himself for it right now. He's a top-class keeper and won't mind people pointing out when he's made a mess of things.
This is true

To be fair Joe Hart has been unlucky this season so far he could do nothing for the goals we conceded because the Suarez freekick was just simply well taken, just out of his reach and he saw it late. (since it shouldn't have been) but the people who say that Hart has a problem with his left hasn't remembered the league meeting at Anfield last year when Hart Saved our ass.
[/youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idwH8Tea2DY[/youtube]
Also it is probably just a blip in his performance and it is early in the season so there is time to improve but I believe that he couldn't stop the 2 against Southampton or against Liverpool maybe we should be slating the fact that the ref gifted liverpool a freekick and goal (and I am one myself) and leave Hart alone we shold waut until he does something truely outrageous like the Rob Green etc or like Reina did for our 1st that was shit

Bluemoon115 said:
Mancini - ohhh said:
Mancio might be an obnoxious sports fascist but he does have a valid point here.

Hart is a quality keeper but he still has some way to be world-class.

He needs to put in a shift! Dzeko is a strange case and Mario needs a kick up the ass..

He is 22 now- that potential tag is soon gonna fade..
Yeah, he's 25.
I think he meant Balo there..

Back on topic, I thought Hart could have done better with the free but he went the right way and was only inches off. My initial thought was "could have had that", I'm sure that'll be his thought too.

Certainly doesn't deserve this thread.

Yaya_Tony said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Mancini - ohhh said:
Mancio might be an obnoxious sports fascist but he does have a valid point here.

Hart is a quality keeper but he still has some way to be world-class.

He needs to put in a shift! Dzeko is a strange case and Mario needs a kick up the ass..

He is 22 now- that potential tag is soon gonna fade..
Yeah, he's 25.
I think he meant Balo there..

Back on topic, I thought Hart could have done better with the free but he went the right way and was only inches off. My initial thought was "could have had that", I'm sure that'll be his thought too.

Certainly doesn't deserve this thread.
Fair enough, time for bed.

ballinio said:
OABAAB said:
He was beaten today by a bullet header and a quality free kick that was inch perfect. No keeper in the world would have stood a chance!!!
wasnt too clever with southampton goals either
Seriously?

Yaya_Tony said:
He did remarkakly well to get as close as he did. That wasn't what the problem was though, it was the way he set the wall up. But he'll learn from it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.