Hart

Only city fans would question one as good as Joe, have you seen all the clangers dropped by the other goalkeepers around the prem at the mo? Joe is easily the best GK in the prem an probably 2/3 best in Europe. He has saved us more points over his career than he has cost (off the top of my head I can't think of any points cost!)

Just because he hasn't been saving almost impossible shots to save some of you call him, shame on you - would you rather have Pantillimon in???

Last year he got pilloried cos he was supposedly suspect on shots straight at him. Now its to his left. Next month he might let one in to his right ? You couldn't make it up.

Mancio might be an obnoxious sports fascist but he does have a valid point here.

Hart is a quality keeper but he still has some way to be world-class.

He needs to put in a shift! Dzeko is a strange case and Mario needs a kick up the ass..

He is 22 now- that potential tag is soon gonna fade..

Rammy Blue said:
Ridicule Mancio all you like but he has a point.

It's a strange one as the main fault me and my pals always had about Joe was that he didn't make the crucial saves but over the last 12 months he seemed to have eradicated that problem, it does though appear to have resurfaced.

He is a world class keeper, there's no denying that, and I certainly wouldn't be looking to replace or drop him but he certainly needs to be upping his game.

This ^^^^^

Hart is the best goalie in the Premier League but that does not exempt him when his game seems to have dropped.

Like Rammy Blue says he has not been making the crucial saves, Joe needs to be working on his game all the time, of course he is going to make mistakes but his high standards have definitely dropped, and this has been ongoing from last season.

He needs to be on the training ground and working on keeping his game at the highest level he can.

Week in, week out he has to be making the 'crucial saves', City are at the top level of the game and the pressure is only going to increase, and being the Goalie he has no hiding place, to be honest I don't think it helps he has absolutely no competition for his England place.

Hart is a fantastic Goalie but he is not untouchable from criticism and neither should his place in the team be taken for granted.

Mancini - ohhh said:
Mancio might be an obnoxious sports fascist but he does have a valid point here.

Hart is a quality keeper but he still has some way to be world-class.

He needs to put in a shift! Dzeko is a strange case and Mario needs a kick up the ass..

He is 22 now- that potential tag is soon gonna fade..
Yeah, he's 25.

That Suarez free kick was undoubtedly Hart's fault as it was him who (wrongly) set up the wall. That's not me slagging Joe off, that's just me stating a fact. He'll be blaming himself for it right now. He's a top-class keeper and won't mind people pointing out when he's made a mess of things.

I think that back problem might be still there, he doesn't seem as fluid and flexible. The goals he has conceded I think last season he would have had a real chance of saving them.

Still he is one of the finest keepers in the world. If he works on his distribution he will quickly become one of the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.