Hart

Kippax Street 1880 said:
I'm not saying he is a bad keeper, far from it. But he has glaring deficiencies and his stock is such we could sell him for silly money, buy a good cheap replacement in the mould of Vorm and Begovic and reinvest the money in other areas. ie a centre mid with more pace than douglas bader.

why would we sell a very popular player both with the fans and his teammates?
why would we sell one of our best players?
why would we sell a great english player, when we need english players for our quota?
why do we need to sell joe to re invest in the squad? have we gone back to 2005?

Kippax Street 1880 said:
I'm not saying he is a bad keeper, far from it. But he has glaring deficiencies and his stock is such we could sell him for silly money, buy a good cheap replacement in the mould of Vorm and Begovic and reinvest the money in other areas. ie a centre mid with more pace than douglas bader.
Funny you pointed out deficiencies and suggested Vorm as a replacement. It's as good as those who say Reina is a good goalkeeper.

It gives me no pleasure, but I was right after all.....

If only Joe had listened to me........I knew it would happen sooner or later...

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=268826" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=268826</a>

Re: It gives me no pleasure, but I was right after all.....

the ball was hit into his chest and he dropped it

your scenario talked about him stopping shots at him on the floor

not even close to being right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.