Hart

black mamba said:
wireblue said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
It's been coming. He has been average all season.

I agree. He's cost us some points this season. I include in that United's third in the derby when he should have commanded the situation when the ball went into the area and clichy was facing his own goal

Clichy should still have put the ball out for a corner though , or a thrown in , if he felt Hart wasn't responding ........ his stupidity in attempting to play his way out of trouble saw him edged off the ball by Welbeck , and then we conceded that needless free kick from which they scored.

Yes very true. But I thought at the time the ball travelled a long way and clichy had a horrible situation to deal with. He should have put the ball out but also hart could have easily diffused the situation.
I'm very rarely too critical of city players but hart has been pissing me off a bit this season if I'm honest

Hart is England's number one.
Is there a number two ?
Is there a number two at City.
In both questions the answer is no.
Although I thought Costel played well at Stoke and was better under pressure
(punches out ) than Hart.
Joe Hart is the best keeper City have had since gods knows when but he needs
competition and he also needs to work on his shocking distribution and his command
of the area.

He plays with heart for England.

He's looked arrogant for us this season, and not in a good way.

Pants will start vs Leeds so it up to him to show he is worthy of a run in the first team.

It is a shame that Joe has been mediocre this Sean after all his great performances in the previous couple of years. I hate to be critical of Joe but he has not been behind the wall when other team members have had a poor game. He had a poor game in the Derby and was no better today

Hopefully Joe will be back to fo soon because it looked like the team are losing a bit of confidence in him today. He is still young and will go on to be a City great.

Shocking today but what makes it worse is his comments last week 'must win at Southampton' - where was he today? Poor. Still he'll be out in Alderley edge with wazza tonight.
He has the makings of a world class goalkeeper but at the moment he's not as good as he thinks he is - his distribution is crap and decision making is crap - cocky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.