Hart

wireblue said:
black mamba said:
wireblue said:
I agree. He's cost us some points this season. I include in that United's third in the derby when he should have commanded the situation when the ball went into the area and clichy was facing his own goal

Clichy should still have put the ball out for a corner though , or a thrown in , if he felt Hart wasn't responding ........ his stupidity in attempting to play his way out of trouble saw him edged off the ball by Welbeck , and then we conceded that needless free kick from which they scored.

Yes very true. But I thought at the time the ball travelled a long way and clichy had a horrible situation to deal with. He should have put the ball out but also hart could have easily diffused the situation.
I'm very rarely too critical of city players but hart has been pissing me off a bit this season if I'm honest

Gael clearly give him the nod to bail him out v Scum, Joe spewed when he had ample time/clearance available...he likes running away from the ball before a punt, perhaps the reason he spewed with him being on the apron of the pitch. Either way he dropped Clichy right in it.

Let's get real.

Sunderland and then today. Tottenham's goal at Etihad was also a bit iffy.

Against Arsenal he flapped at two crosses that I could have caught but got away with it cos there were no consequences. Last minute against Liverpool he failed to deal with their last minute corner not forgetting the mix up with Zab and failing to deal with the long ball cross to Suarez. I could go on.

Pants will play against Leeds .He's much better than Joe in the air. If he acquits himself well then he should be picked in favour of Joe.What have we got to lose?

Len Rum said:
Let's get real.

Against Arsenal he flapped at two crosses that I could have caught but got away with it cos there were no consequences. Last minute against Liverpool he failed to deal with their last minute corner not forgetting the mix up with Zab and failing to deal with the long ball cross to Suarez. I could go on.

Pants will play against Leeds .He's much better than Joe in the air. If he acquits himself well then he should be picked in favour of Joe.What have we got to lose?
Got agree Joe as been poor this season.I still blame Joe for that last minute loss to Man United in the derby.

Len Rum said:
Let's get real.

Our only chance at a trophy this season?

Mancini has made mistakes but hanging Hart out to dry by stating he has made mistakes was good to hear, refreshing to hear since none of media say it the way it is.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/feb/09/roberto-mancini-manchester-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013 ... ester-city</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.