Hart

TFC said:
1.618034 said:
Ntini77 said:
Should have saved the free-kick.

Shouldn't have needed to save it if he'd set the wall up properly.

Still wouldn't swap him for anyone else in the world though.

This is the way I feel also. Shouldnt be beaten from that distance, not given his starting position and a 4 or 5 man wall, but maybe he's still feeling the after effects of his back problem. More than gets the benefit of the doubt in my eyes.
Agreed lad

Mancio said:
Sick of all the anti Dzeko and Balotelli threads so for balance I started an anti Hart thread.

people insults the strikers but at the end of the strikers do their work. goals are scored. 2 or 3 almost every game.

Unfortunately the same can not be said of the goalkeeping. the work is not done.

Hart must be the most unfortunate goalkeeper of all time.

because frankly I can not remember when was the last time he made ​​a significative save.

in the meantime , starting from Sunderland at home , we have conceded at least a dozen goals.

in all this games Hart touched almost never a ball.

That a pathetic post!

waspish said:
Mancio said:
Sick of all the anti Dzeko and Balotelli threads so for balance I started an anti Hart thread.

people insults the strikers but at the end of the strikers do their work. goals are scored. 2 or 3 almost every game.

Unfortunately the same can not be said of the goalkeeping. the work is not done.

Hart must be the most unfortunate goalkeeper of all time.

because frankly I can not remember when was the last time he made ​​a significative save.

in the meantime , starting from Sunderland at home , we have conceded at least a dozen goals.

in all this games Hart touched almost never a ball.

That a pathetic post!

cannot see why is a pathetic post. its just the truth.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:54 pm --<br /><br />
kippaxchris said:
SilvaisSkyBlue said:
Ntini77 said:
Should have saved the free-kick.

Exactly...

The free kick shouldnt have been given for starters

this is true

Prestwich_Blue said:
Mancio said:
pudge said:
Also, how many of the goals we have conceded in the last 12 games can you blame Hart for?

letting aside the today one where he put the wall at dog dick ?
No need for personal abuse.

personal abuse ??????????????????????????

are you sure to have understood what i wrote mate ? i doubt it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.