Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

I think its great.
Why you have to bring the Tories into it is very strange.

bootlicker-boot.gif

MOTD is a dieing format. People who want to watch a 90 min programme late on a Saturday night with many other entertainment options is getting smaller and smaller each season, especially when they actual thing you are there to watch has already been online for the previous 5 hours.

The YouTube highlights especially for the big teams can get half a million views before the MOTD intro has started.

The “format” of commentary and pundits is just one of familiarity. We don’t need commentators when we’re in the ground nor do we need pundits stating the obvious of what we have just seen with our own eyes.

If you go to the ground or are a pretty big fan of football already then the analysis on MOTD isn’t really there for you, and it shouldn’t be.

It's like a highlights package on one of those overseas channels during halftime.

They didn't even show the team sheets did they?
Minimal effort on all fronts by a bunch of smacked arses who are showing "solidarity" (got to laugh when using that word to describe the behavior of a load of well off TV people).

Hope it bites them in the ass 'cause I liked it, needs a bit more effort with the editing and the visual package, and it's a winner for me.

Tired show that needs shaking up.

And even though it was obviously a foul, I did miss being told by some old-pro whether it was "enough" of a foul tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.