Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

He hasn't been cancelled, though? Just checked and all his shows are still available to watch? So, you've just proven my point. Or maybe we have different interpretations of cancelled.

Nevermind, we're going round in circles.

What fumble isn't telling you is thatL inehan had a meltdown after an episode of the IT was pulled because it featured a trans character (played by a woman) that featured a slapstick fight scene. It was a mildly amusing scene but not exactly a hill to die on.

His unhealthy obsession that cost him his marriage and family life flowed from his inability to let it go.

A man who cries about that on national TV in the most self-pitying way has probably lost an edge at writing comedy.

You usually need to possess a level of self awareness, which he no longer has.

Hello good evening and bollocks

xf8HneW.jpg

Obviously the producers went in strike as well, as far as I can tell it was simply the Sky free highlight snippets for social media minus commentary.

Kanes goal started with the celebration, then one bad replay and it was done.

Not even the intro!

welcome to what the OP predicted was a better new world - if they do this for say 4 weeks I can see the PL stripping the broadcast licesnce from the Beeb as they would be in breech of contract.

Minimal effort on all fronts by a bunch of smacked arses who are showing "solidarity" (got to laugh when using that word to describe the behavior of a load of well off TV people).

Hope it bites them in the ass 'cause I liked it, needs a bit more effort with the editing and the visual package, and it's a winner for me.

Tired show that needs shaking up.

And even though it was obviously a foul, I did miss being told by some old-pro whether it was "enough" of a foul tonight.

Glitter on dog shit.

welcome to what the OP predicted was a better new world - if they do this for say 4 weeks I can see the PL stripping the broadcast licesnce from the Beeb as they would be in breech of contract.

This will be over by Monday, the chairman will back down and announce a review of impartiality guidelines for freelancers.

Always said the punditry is pointless
Micah Richards and Danny murphy describing goals we’ve already seen
A couple of weeks ago after the City game on MOTD, Lineker highlighted the good performance of young Rico Lewis and queued it up for discussion from the studio pundits.

Micah Richards mumbled something inaudible about his own career, Danny Murphy disagreed, Micah roared with laughter, Gary then moved onto the next topic of discussion, after nothing was actually said about Rico Lewis from either pundits.

Seething I was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.