Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

Anywhere else you don't turn up for work for such spurious reasons and you would face displinary measures. Wonder if this applies to those who have withdrawn their services in solidarity with Lineaker.

I mean her books are still sold widely, her films are available to buy and have their own Wizarding World channel on Sky. She is regularly on podcasts, tweets regularly and has her books/screenplays still being made into films and series.

Some people have criticised her for her views on women/trans women but she's not been cancelled.

In fact very, very few people ever have been cancelled. Tabloids shriek about people being cancelled and those on the right get all riled up about it but in reality almost no one has been cancelled.

They released a new Hogwarts video game just a few weeks ago which has literally topped all the best sellers charts since the start of February. She’s absolutely coining it in.

If this is the definition of being cancelled then I would like to be cancelled too please… if being cancelled means some people think you’re a **** and say mean things about you then I think I’m a prime candidate.

Such a sorry state of affairs.

I honestly couldn’t give two fucks who is in power they are all adult schoolboy pricks with no moral compass or any idea how the world turns.

As long as I’ve got food, a warm house, shower & bed along with the health of both my family and I then I’ll count myself a very lucky man.

What I really detest about the tory party however is the sheer corruption and illegal shit they do daily and when they know they have fucked up, just blame immigrants or start a story surrounding them as it’s such an easy win with all the racist knuckledraggers that exist here these days, the problems in this country are hugely social and allow the divide to continue masked as racism.

I’d much rather my tax go to helping people have a basic standard of life, than pay literal billions for failed track and trace systems, false PPE contracts, a fucking ‘highspeed railway’ that saves about 4 minutes at the expense of homes and countryside and that’s before we get on to the measly multi million pound ‘write offs’

Fuck the lot of them and I wish Guy Fawkes plan had worked, I hope one day they fucking wake up and have to struggle.

Anywhere else you don't turn up for work for such spurious reasons and you would face displinary measures. Wonder if this applies to those who have withdrawn their services in solidarity with Lineaker.
And are they still being paid massive amounts of tax/license payers money

They released a new Hogwarts video game just a few weeks ago which has literally topped all the best sellers charts since the start of February. She’s absolutely coining it in.

If this is the definition of being cancelled then I would like to be cancelled too please… if being cancelled means some people think you’re a **** and say mean things about you then I think I’m a prime candidate.

and they recently opened a Harry Potter/ Hogwarts experience at Warner Bros UK ,,,,, being cancelled whilst still alive seems more lucrative than it was for Lennon and Elvis coz they had to die

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.