Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

I enjoyed not hearing how we didn't deserve a penalty.
Not hearing how well palace played.
Not hearing how lucky we were.
Not hearing how it was the oppositions mistakes for the reason we won.
Not hearing how player x was poor.
I'd personally leave the commentary on and the manager and player interviews on and scrap the studio nonsense.
I can live without miserable Shearer and Danny 'tenacity' Murphy and the rest of them talking bollocks.

To be a proper and effective boycott they need to carry it over to next weeks live games including ours.

I'm guessing the original thread has done a BM disappearing act?

Anyway......it was wank,a complete waste of a pathetic 20 mins.

Needs a huge revamp,but no commentary isnt the answer.

I know the producers of MOTD were stuck between a rock and a hard place but you’d think they’d have tried something innovative to try and save face.

Ears, Shearer and Wright will have been watching that last night thinking ‘they need us!

Lovely stuff... Just football and crowd noise, get the overpaid wankers fucked off I'm all for it! Need to stop paying my fuckin licence fee when they're paying that big eared twat millions each year for an hours work every weekend for saying "here's a game of football" "so Alan what do you think about that game".... Has anyone fucked off the licence fee? Do you get in shit doing it or should I have fucked it off years ago?
The BBC get a small fortune from the licence payer, so why make it more profitable for them, by asking for less. I'm not a fan of any of these pundits, including Micah. But they'll just keep funding the tories with their additional cash.

Reading this thread it's sad that Britain has become such a divided nation. Brexit, Royalty (Harry Meghan Camilla Andy), BBC, immigration (illegal and legal) and now Gary Lineker.

Ask yourself when and how it started, or at least was really ramped up. And why. Another Brexit legacy, and unfortunately still has use now, so will be about for some time. Similar in the US with Trumpxit.

If it helps any, there is hope maybe. Imo and experience he post indyref divisions didn't last that long, and while the issue is and still will be there the people have taken the society split out of it. In the sense people are still split on the issue, but don't then apply that split to all issues. But I guess the slight difference is the media is less interested, and the blamestorming was generally aimed at the political parties rather than the public.

Last edited:
Cheer up, the EU, Royal family, immigration and government interference in the bbc have been divisive issues for 40 years!

Someone posted a clip from Yes Minister earlier about the government leaning on the director of the bbc that could have been written today, and it included jokes about the EU being the enemy.

Indeed the topics and issues have. Not so much the divisions in society to end up at each others throats over everything. But then there was no social media 40 years ago.

Lovely stuff... Just football and crowd noise, get the overpaid wankers fucked off I'm all for it! Need to stop paying my fuckin licence fee when they're paying that big eared twat millions each year for an hours work every weekend for saying "here's a game of football" "so Alan what do you think about that game".... Has anyone fucked off the licence fee? Do you get in shit doing it or should I have fucked it off years ago?
Here we go again...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.