Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

will depend on the contracts I suppose - when I freelanced I invoiced for hours worked so I guess not
Actually you're right I freelanced a few times and no work no pay.

What about Shearer and Wright though they may be directly employed on salaries (not tax dodging).

Lovely stuff... Just football and crowd noise, get the overpaid wankers fucked off I'm all for it! Need to stop paying my fuckin licence fee when they're paying that big eared twat millions each year for an hours work every weekend for saying "here's a game of football" "so Alan what do you think about that game".... Has anyone fucked off the licence fee? Do you get in shit doing it or should I have fucked it off years ago?

My thread is being invaded by pundits with nowt better to do with their time! I enjoyed it, when they're all back next week I'm hoping there's a red button option fer crowd noise only like the lockdown option with no constant shit chat from former defender's telling us what Erling should be doing in the box when he's blazed one over the bar!..... Ssssshhhh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.