Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

I know the producers of MOTD were stuck between a rock and a hard place but you’d think they’d have tried something innovative to try and save face.

Ears, Shearer and Wright will have been watching that last night thinking ‘they need us!
20 minutes is pathetic, were the matches that bad?

I really enjoyed the programme last night. All the goals, all the highlights crammed into 20 minutes without all the bullshit. I can also understand how some people really like the full programme with all the commentary and analysis, etc. Simple fix, produce the long programme and a condensed 20min programme to run alongside it. Then we're all happy.

I'm guessing the original thread has done a BM disappearing act?

Anyway......it was wank,a complete waste of a pathetic 20 mins.

Needs a huge revamp,but no commentary isnt the answer.

While I agree watch motd without commentary didn`t seem right, I certainly didn`t miss the Rags being shoehorned in every fucking sentence.

I listened to the match live on the City App with Steve Howie and Nedum providing the punditry. That was 2 hours without hearing anything insightful, although I won’t complain about pro blue punditry.

I didn’t watch MOTD. It usually takes us to win and the rags and dippers to fail to get a result, so I see MOTD about once a season. Fingers crossed the rags fail to pick up a win.

Lineker is well overpaid. He gets paid in a year what Phil Foden did for being sat on the bench for about 4 weeks before the Forest game.That said, Lineker will get paid more by Sky for a MOTD equivalent.

Sometimes it’s important for high profile ex players to speak out on social issues although I found the Qatar World Cup hypocrisy risible. It’s only few years ago that Raheem and his family were hounded by the British press for the couloir of their skin until Ian Wright called it for what it was.

Lovely stuff... Just football and crowd noise, get the overpaid wankers fucked off I'm all for it! Need to stop paying my fuckin licence fee when they're paying that big eared twat millions each year for an hours work every weekend for saying "here's a game of football" "so Alan what do you think about that game".... Has anyone fucked off the licence fee? Do you get in shit doing it or should I have fucked it off years ago?
I’ve never paid tv licence. Get a letter every few months warning there will be officers making a visit etc they never come

It has probably already been said but surely the fact that Lineker tweeted about Corbyn in 2017 and now Braverman, is the very definition of impartiality; ie treating everyone equally.

It's almost as if Auntie is breaking her own treaty by it's actions.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.