Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

Such a sorry state of affairs.

I honestly couldn’t give two fucks who is in power they are all adult schoolboy pricks with no moral compass or any idea how the world turns.

As long as I’ve got food, a warm house, shower & bed along with the health of both my family and I then I’ll count myself a very lucky man.

What I really detest about the tory party however is the sheer corruption and illegal shit they do daily and when they know they have fucked up, just blame immigrants or start a story surrounding them as it’s such an easy win with all the racist knuckledraggers that exist here these days, the problems in this country are hugely social and allow the divide to continue masked as racism.

I’d much rather my tax go to helping people have a basic standard of life, than pay literal billions for failed track and trace systems, false PPE contracts, a fucking ‘highspeed railway’ that saves about 4 minutes at the expense of homes and countryside and that’s before we get on to the measly multi million pound ‘write offs’

Fuck the lot of them and I wish Guy Fawkes plan had worked, I hope one day they fucking wake up and have to struggle.
So they're all the same but the Tories are far worse while being all the same?

although I found the Qatar World Cup hypocrisy risible.
Yep, hopefully Lineker spent his free time compiling an hour long documentary about freedom of speech and workers rights in the UK to be shown on MOTD before the game highlights.

(Like when the BBC/Lineker hosted a Panorama style documentary instead of showing the opening ceremony of the Qatar WC)

I think this is a perfect opportunity for the BBC to give MOTD a reboot. The current format of wheeling out mainly ex-Reds to talk bullocks is very dated.
Less talk, more football. With the red button, they have an option for the viewer to choose watching without commentary.

Last edited:
I suspect a compromise agreement will have been found by then.
I am sure they will but who blinks first the presenters and pundits or the bbc.

maybe this will be a week off and back to normal next week, but does that mean Lineker can tweet what he wants or not as he is quoted today as saying he will continue to tweet with his conscience

Now the Tory head of BBC is praising Lineker as the best presenter in the world and now need to come to an agreement.

Well, knobhead, when you have the best presenter in the world, your words, surely you accept that he is that person because of who he is intrinsically?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.