Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

Some are last night questioning the beebs focus on the hodge/corbyn spat for days after it happened, dragging the story out and the reveal her daughter is deputy news editor of 6 and 10 o'clock news.

Doubt it makes a difference myself, 6 and 10 O'clock news are quite even when it comes to political bias, it is newsnight (which she has nothing to do with) which seem to froth at Labour or left wing politics

What I hate is when someone in the public sector (police, fire, ambulance, hospitals, schools, prisons, parks department, street sweeping) says government cuts are why things are crap and they always tail it with "a government representative said the service is adequately funded". BBC "balance" at its worst.

And when they quote Murdoch / Mail / Express headlines as "news". Not balance at all.

Did Marr say this morning that with DD and Fox on his show that 'this was both sides of the Brexit debate'?
Unbelievable Jeff!

Because we're leaving in about 6 weeks and there's no other side that matters now

Because we're leaving in about 6 weeks and there's no other side that matters now
I think you meant '6 months' not '6 weeks'.
But FFS you're actually trying to defend that statement by Marr!

PS There is of course an outside chance we won't leave. I wouldn't bet on it but anything could happen in the next 6/7 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.