Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

the BBC has always had a sleight bias but these days it has more to do with click bait , it`s latest attack on the Labour party leader is anti semitism and it is run with a great picture showing an israeli flag,there is nothing like a foreign super power invasion to rally the British public against it, stuff the big gobbed mossad terrorist , stand up for Corbyn and freedom of speech.
proper good click bait

How long does the BBC have realistically in an ever evolving TV industry?

That depends on the government of the day I suppose. The BBC do make some good programs which they can flog off around the world and make money. But at the same time they do have some programs they will keep flogging that dead horse on.

Bump

No news at 6 on BBC1.
Sticking with the tennis.
Anyone might thing the PM is having a bad day.
Probably me being paranoid but it seems an odd decision when Johnson has just admitted to lying and Javid resigning.

Bump

No news at 6 on BBC1.
Sticking with the tennis.
Anyone might thing the PM is having a bad day.
Probably me being paranoid but it seems an odd decision when Johnson has just admitted to lying and Javid resigning.
You could argue they were buying time to report on the more juicy stuff…

Loads on the right wing, especially in the Media think the BBC is too left, woke and liberal

They have the balance right

Long campaign in every right wing paper to discredit the BBC. ITV news is far more critical but they can't cry foul over the license fee on that so try and Putin the BBC. The BBC is too big for sure but remains a really good thing we have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.