Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

The government in trouble and the BBC trends. Then all the anti BBC trolls come out, empowered by misinformation from Russian bots who want to destroy our culture. Seems to me anyway.

Loads on the right wing, especially in the Media think the BBC is too left, woke and liberal

They have the balance right

This is a fallacy.

There's loads of research out there that over the last 10 years the right wing has moved more right, while the left has broadly stayed still and the resulting effect is the right convincing themselves the bigger distance between the two is because rest of the world has moved left.

This is a fallacy.

There's loads of research out there that over the last 10 years the right wing has moved more right, while the left has broadly stayed still and the resulting effect is the right convincing themselves the bigger distance between the two is because rest of the world has moved left.
You’re talking about the Overton window but he’s talking about the bbc. You point neither agrees nor disagrees with his.

You’re talking about the Overton window but he’s talking about the bbc. You point neither agrees nor disagrees with his.

My point directly addresses his. The right think the centre is left because they've lurched right.

That's why they think the BBC has moved left when it has not.

My point directly addresses his. The right think the centre is left because they've lurched right.

That's why they think the BBC has moved left when it has not.
The BBC has always been lefty.

That left wingers now believe it’s right wing suggests it’s probably in the centre now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.