Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

I agree that freedom of speech should be available to everyone but unfortunately it’s not these days. The problem for Gary is that he has a contract that SHOULD (plenty of examples of the BBC turning a blind eye) exclude him for making comments like that as he works for our state broadcaster and therefore be sensitive to all the political spectrum. In theory if he wants to pass comment he should jump ship and go to Sky or BT where you pays your money and takes your choice.

Unfortunately the whole thing isn’t straightforward and is riddled with hypocrisy both by the BBC and Gary Lineker. Gary didn’t mind crossing the picket line in Qatar did he?
The behaviours around the Qatar WC exposed quite a few superficially “virtuous“ people.

Civil liberties as in those freedoms that apply to citizens? Covis romanas sum as Kennedy invoked in his famous Berlin speech? I’m very keen on those and don’t consider them a trivial issue. However, I can’t detect any erosion of those in the actions of the Home Secretary. Care to enlighten me?
The fact you are conspicuously unable to acknowledge or recognise any erosion of our civil liberties by the government of the day has striking parallels with 1930s Germany.

Interestingly, the news channel “euronews” does a segment of exactly that. It lasts no less than a minute and it’s called something like “no words”.

It’s fine enough, but if you wanna know what you’re even looking at you still have to listen to the real program shown a minute after.
No comment is what it's called.

Your gonna need to provide some links here to back up your numbers as they seem like pure fiction or some sort of false equivalency.
Uk immigrants Y/E June 2022. Office for National Statistics https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...tionalmigrationprovisional/yearendingjune2022

France Immigrants 2022 Le Monde - French Newspaper of record. (I note not exactly like for like as the UK measures to year end June whereas France does calendar years).

Pew Research illegal immigrants Europe.

Your gonna need to provide some links here to back up your numbers as they seem like pure fiction or some sort of false equivalency.
Uk immigrants Y/E June 2022. Office for National Statistics https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...tionalmigrationprovisional/yearendingjune2022

France Immigrants 2022 Le Monde - French Newspaper of record. (I note not exactly like for like as the UK measures to year end June whereas France does calendar years).

Pew Research illegal immigrants Europe.

Ill leave you to look up the 2007 Borders Act and its requirement on the Home Secretary to deport people....

The fact you are conspicuously unable to acknowledge or recognise any erosion of our civil liberties by the government of the day has striking parallels with 1930s Germany.

People with active imaginations about conspiracies in football probably don't have time for reality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.