Have you ever applauded an opponent's goal V us?

2-1 home to Copenhagen, it was the last kick of the match and won me a bet for 3 or more match goals. I stuck quite a few quid on it at 4/5.

Gera's goal against us last year in the
CCC... Quality goal, I support City but don't mind being entertained by a bit
of skill...

Never applauded an opponents goal, but have applauded an opposition team off the pitch,

It was arsenal about 4 years ago i think, the team gathered in the centre circle aftere the game finished, had a chat then all walked off the pitch together, a majority around me clapped to, and a few near the tunnel from what i saw.

Applauded Fulham when they beat us 2-3 at our gaff 2 or 3 seasons ago to stay up, came back from 2 behind. After the match, not during it. Was near the away fans so gave their team a clap when they went over to their fans (all 5 of them, could fit them in a black taxi)

As with many others - Arsenal when they were playign that absolutely beautiful football agaisnt us at Maine Road. I recall we also clapped Henri when he took a corner, and Henri again when he was subbed.

There's nothing wrong with appareciating sublime skill now and then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.