Have you seen some of the comments from neutrals!?

Chungo said:
All these fans of other teams coming on here has really made me realise. I don't dislike any other team. Every club has a decent set of true fans. This is with the exception of the horrible horrible club that is united. They are either scum who spit and pretend to be MIBs or fans who are nowhere near town. Welcome to those from other clubs reading this. I must be feeling happy still from the win and also the alcohol that is still inside me. CHAMPIONS wow (not gloating, just celebrating)
What; ANY other team?

jimharri said:
Chungo said:
All these fans of other teams coming on here has really made me realise. I don't dislike any other team. Every club has a decent set of true fans. This is with the exception of the horrible horrible club that is united. They are either scum who spit and pretend to be MIBs or fans who are nowhere near town. Welcome to those from other clubs reading this. I must be feeling happy still from the win and also the alcohol that is still inside me. CHAMPIONS wow (not gloating, just celebrating)
What; ANY other team?

Ok I suppose what I meant was that in comparison to the rags no club comes near to the hatred I have for them.

Thanks all the neutral fans for your kind words. I really hope this is a big turning point for us with neutral fans. Before the takeover we were everyone's second favourite club, then after the takeover we were the most hated club in England.

I think the events of the last few weeks, and particularly on Sunday have shown the neutral that we are the same club, the same fans as we always were, we've just now got a chance to be successful. The more people rooting for us and against the rags the better as far as I'm concerned.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Everyone loved it!!.... apart from Spurs and Arsenal fans. Now THEY are the most bitter fans in football, fuck me.

Haha you're kidding, right? I went insane when that goal went in. Nobody deserves to lose like that more than manchester united.

After Evra's disgusting "men vs babies" comment a couple of years ago, you'd be hard pressed to find a gooner who wants anything but misery for that club. Then there's all the times rooney dived against us to win penalties every single time, the Neville brothers kicking the shit out of Reyes, etc. etc. etc.

Don't even get me started on the fans. Never have I met a more arrogant and entitled lot who never stop talking about how much they win. Things have changed now. United won nothing this season, and long may it continue.

EDIT: I forgot to mention ferguson, and the way he acts like he's Vito fucking Corleone. Rooney dived again? Oh, can't be his fault, he was watching Robert Pires too much. He actually says classless things like that all the time, and then gets away with it. But when someone says anything about him publicly, the weight of the British media crushes them.

Ffpr has to fuck off!!!

No mid table side can come out of nowhere like we have and experience the sheer brilliance that we have these past two seasons anymore.

It was the best day of my life and all supporters should at least have the hope to do the same.

With platinis shite rules theres no hope for anything like it again on the scale we have.

ban-mcfc said:
Ffpr has to fuck off!!!

No mid table side can come out of nowhere like we have and experience the sheer brilliance that we have these past two seasons anymore.

It was the best day of my life and all supporters should at least have the hope to do the same.

With platinis shite rules theres no hope for anything like it again on the scale we have.

Couldn't agree with you more mate! I've been thinking about this a lot over the past few days. What we experienced was a euphoric exorcism of all the shite we've endured down the years but there are countless other club's supporters who deserve to experience similar.
Their chances of doing so was extremely slim but under the FFP its non-existent.

Lucky Toma said:
ban-mcfc said:
Ffpr has to fuck off!!!

Couldn't agree with you more mate! I've been thinking about this a lot over the past few days. What we experienced was a euphoric exorcism of all the shite we've endured down the years but there are countless other club's supporters who deserve to experience similar.
Their chances of doing so was extremely slim but under the FFP its non-existent.

This is so unbelievably true. It's now a closed shop and we won't see this again now that it's in place. Like has been said, as much as it would pain us (as we wouldn't be the winners and we could be stuck in the scum's place or worse) the feelings we have experienced this last week, not only from us, but from the neutrals, will forever be lost if FFP stays in place. I guess it's good for us, but damn, it's a feeling that needs to be shared. What we have gone through will probably not be shared for some, some time, if ever. It's a shame.<br /><br />-- Thu May 17, 2012 4:45 am --<br /><br />And has been mentioned. . . . there are other fans that deserve to feel what we are feeling. Just a shame that with the current rules trying to go into effect, it will be near impossible to do.

ban-mcfc said:
Ffpr has to fuck off!!!

this^^^

I've had messages from fans of Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham, Everton, Sheff Utd etc etc and they all wanted us to win it.

My wife is a Wolves fan (yes the other week was a bit tense in our house) and was sat at home whilst I was at the match with the kids and went absolutely mental when we scored.

But just to back up the comments re FFP, Wolves have been all the way to the 4th and back and were 5 mins from going out of existence altogether and now the best they can ever hope for is mid-table mediocrity in the Premier League and that would take something pretty special. For all but about 8 clubs, that is the reality of modern football.

cleavers said:
Tottenham Dave said:
For the rest of us mortals, how does it actually feel?

I mean to win?

We've been waiting 51 years.

It must be great.

It hasnt fully sunk in, and I know that sounds like such a cliche but its true. I'm going home every night and watching the extra time from the SS I've got on my hard drive and its still bringing a tear to my eye. I've also got the MOTD on HD too. At some point I'm gonna have to wipe them but then I'll buy the DVD.

I was made up like so many others by all the congrats txts I received including one from an Assie rag back home who I lived with 15 years ago. I am so so happy for every blue who I know like me has suffered from being second best in our city for so long. Suffered at the managerial merry go round and our stop start prem history with too many seasons in the old second div.

I know most blues will celebrate this to the absolute max but not become like those from stretford. They call us bitter blues but like fergie complaining about mancini intimidating refs or fergie complaining about our 5 mins against QPR it is they who are sad and bitter beyond belief.

Nothing they can say, can or will take even the minutest infinitesimal sliver of pride or elation of how I feel now away from me - remember that my fellow blues and make the most of this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.