Hazard Or Bale???

Hazard. Lets be honest if we had signed him we would be saying he is going to be amazing and Bale is over-rated etc.

Bale all day. I have said on another thread that Hazard may well be a good player but not yet, and in any case I would rather have Silva and Nasri thank you.

the good thing if we sign bale is that we could get rid of kolarov and not have to buy another LB.

bale wouldn't start every game on the wing for us but he would get plenty of games at LB, given the way mancini rotates the fullbacks.

i think he'd add something to the squad that we don't currently have

obviously hazard is shit now and the french league is aswell ;)

Don't rate bale at all, as with all spuds players they want clubs to pay through the nose for a player who has had 1 half decent season, then when they want someone else's players they want to pay peanuts. Ade might be trouble but he is a proven premier league player top scorer for them this season, but they want to pay 10 million tops and then want 50 million for bale, how the Fuck does that work, if we said we would sell them micah them cunts would say he is worth 5 million and in my opinion micah is better than bale

mansour's tow ropes said:
the good thing if we sign bale is that we could get rid of kolarov and not have to buy another LB.

bale wouldn't start every game on the wing for us but he would get plenty of games at LB, given the way mancini rotates the fullbacks.

i think he'd add something to the squad that we don't currently have

In terms of defending, Bale is shite at it.

Hazard. Bale can only do one thing in one position.

Would rather have Lucas Moura than either of them. He has the ability to do what Bale does and so much more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.