Hazard Or Bale???

Sometimes the best signings are the ones you don't make. Quite happy to have missed out on a player who's bored us all silly on twitter with tweets about money and 1st team football, yet not mentioned where City are heading as a club, how we're the champions, the type of football we play, nor demonstrated the faintest understanding of what the club is all about etc etc. We don't need big time charlies anymore, we need players happy to fight for a place in the best team in the land, hungry for success for their mates, not just themselves. I hope Chelsea get stung for a 30m fee and 200k a week in wages! And that lot notwithstanding, we already have Silva and Nas able to perform a similar role.
Bale on the other hand, I'd take like a shot, not because he's THAT good, but because he would give us something we lack - width, blistering pace, decent crosses, good attitude. I'm mindful of how we've struggled against parked buses, and how he destroyed several opponents in Europe on the counter

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Sometimes the best signings are the ones you don't make. Quite happy to have missed out on a player who's bored us all silly on twitter with tweets about money and 1st team football, yet not mentioned where City are heading as a club, how we're the champions, the type of football we play, nor demonstrated the faintest understanding of what the club is all about etc etc. We don't need big time charlies anymore, we need players happy to fight for a place in the best team in the land, hungry for success for their mates, not just themselves. I hope Chelsea get stung for a 30m fee and 200k a week in wages! And that lot notwithstanding, we already have Silva and Nas able to perform a similar role.
Bale on the other hand, I'd take like a shot, not because he's THAT good, but because he would give us something we lack - width, blistering pace, decent crosses, good attitude. I'm mindful of how we've struggled against parked buses, and how he destroyed several opponents in Europe on the counter
Yeh you have to consider what his work rate and ethic is likely to be. He has displayed so many strange sides of his character; he only went to chelsea after they guaranteed CL football, he wasnt willing to have a season out of it and work hard to get there.

Going to a club without a manager is also very strange. Hopefully in time we will realise weve dodged a bullet

I think we've dodged a bullet with Hazard. Legend in his own lunchtime. No class. Sounds ideal for a London club.

I trust mancini to have other options. Not heard platini moaning about the money involved yet. Could that be because a French club has made a packet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.