Hazard's alternative

If Tevez is staying do we need another player to fit into the front 4 attacking positions? I'd love Javi Martinez if scarface does stick around..

Bobby_Mooncini said:
If Tevez is staying do we need another player to fit into the front 4 attacking positions? I'd love Javi Martinez if scarface does stick around..
We need a a wide player with pace who can take people on

greasedupdeafguy said:
Bobby_Mooncini said:

We really don't. It goes against our complete style of play. If this was the case, we would have kept SWP. But Mancini tried to turn him into a left winger that cut inside. That says it all really.

Muniain has the potential to be fantastic, but still is a work in progress. He needs to play games in order to fulfil his potential and I think our club is not the right one for him just yet.

Neymar though... :)

SamTheGuru said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Bobby_Mooncini said:

We really don't. It goes against our complete style of play. If this was the case, we would have kept SWP. But Mancini tried to turn him into a left winger that cut inside. That says it all really.

I think its for our Plan B when Plan A is not working :)
We'll probably mix our current formation (4-2-2-2?) with a 4-4-2 with attacking wingers next season..

SamTheGuru said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Bobby_Mooncini said:

So why were we trying to get hazzard, the only thing we're really missing at the moment is a world class wide player.

Di Maria would be a godly buy for us if it was in any way possible, people can disagree because he's a diver with a face you want to punch, but his performances speak for themselves - he was the best winger in Europe last season.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Bobby_Mooncini said:

Adam Johnson is a wide player who can take people on, although admittedly he's not the quickest. The reason he doesn't do it very often though is that we put so much emphasis on having possession of the ball that he's shit scared of losing it by trying to beat his man and subsequently getting a bollocking.

greasedupdeafguy said:
SamTheGuru said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

So why were we trying to get hazzard, the only thing we're really missing at the moment is a world class wide player.

First of all, he is not an out and out winger that seems to be the misconception on this board. And secondly, did he not consistantly say he wanted to play the number 10 role as that is what he thinks he plays best in and is his favoured role?

Considering we have 2-3 number 10s on the pitch at any one time that rotate through out the game I would say he would be quite suited to slot straight in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.