Hazard's alternative

LoveCity said:
We could do the unthinkable and promote Denis Suarez early, he was man of the match for Spain U19 today against Belgium U19 playing as a left winger (instead of his usual attacking midfield role). He might not "be ready" but sometimes giving the kids a chance is the best way for them to develop.

was actually thinking this, i think hes good enough but do you think he would be able to cope with the priemiership atm? i honestly feel if he had been playing reserve football all this year then he would be ready.

Gotze is definitely worth Rooney type money (£30million-ish for a teenager) but we could probably offer £35million and Dortmund might not even sell. He's so good, you'll rarely ever find a 19-year-old that good, Ronaldo wasn't that good. Maybe we will sign Lucas Ocampos (we're trying to anyway) instead if we want to buy, he'd cost about £14million but is the best thing coming out of Argentina (attacking wise).

Blue Haze said:
Forgot about Muniain. Bilbao probably won't sell though.

I'm sure he'll have the a standard Spanish players buyout clause between £25/£35m. Muniain & Gotze are probably the 2 "next big things" after Hazard.

LoveCity said:
We could do the unthinkable and promote Denis Suarez early, he was man of the match for Spain U19 today against Belgium U19 playing as a left winger (instead of his usual attacking midfield role). He might not "be ready" but sometimes giving the kids a chance is the best way for them to develop.

Best post in this thread. Suarez will be the future. You can't really count on Silva or Nasri to play here into their 30s

skybluecelt1990 said:
Blue Haze said:
Forgot about Muniain. Bilbao probably won't sell though.

I'm sure he'll have the a standard Spanish players buyout clause between £25/£35m. Muniain & Gotze are probably the 2 "next big things" after Hazard.

I would put Neymar and Lucas in that category as well!

Many say Neymar won't hack it, I disagree - I have seen him play in a few games and in our formation/ style of play he would be perfect!!

LoveCity said:

Hopefully he'll get a great loan move or we start to blood him in the carling cup etc, from what I've heard and seen he seems a real talent and we've got to careful not to waste that. Future Spain star in the making and could be the jewel of our academy.

LoveCity said:
Gotze is definitely worth Rooney type money (£30million-ish for a teenager) but we could probably offer £35million and Dortmund might not even sell. He's so good, you'll rarely ever find a 19-year-old that good, Ronaldo wasn't that good. Maybe we will sign Lucas Ocampos (we're trying to anyway) instead if we want to buy, he'd cost about £14million but is the best thing coming out of Argentina (attacking wise).

I'd try and tempt Dortmund and Gotze but I don't think they'll sell unless they need to. I'd definitely try and sign Ocampos, he'd suit this league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.