Hey YOU! why are you a city fan?

Ronnie the Rep said:
picked City in 1968. don't know why, I just did. It was one of the best decisions I ever made (the best was marrying my Wife)

guess shes a member on this forum.

i was born into it, a junior blue from when i was like 6 days old something like that so was always gonna be a blue

First post..been reading for a few weeks...great site!

anyway..

Why am I a city fan? Well my father played for City`s Youth team until he got Polio, so hes a massive fan, and my mother was related to a City and England Player..so its in the blood!

I support City mainly because my dad brought me up into doing so. He was the only blue in his family, I don't think he wanted that to happen again :P Nearly joined the rag bandwagon, stamped that out in me in no time at all, which I am grateful for indeed.

didnt have a choice dads an avid blue and wouldnt have it any other way

im 16 n when united won the treble in 99 i said i wanted them 2 win and my dad chucked me out the house til half time

never looked back CTID

my dad TOLD ME that I was a city fan ! then took me to city v chelsea in sep 1969.My son has been given the same option even tho we live in london(now) and he's the only kid in the school who supports city.

I just am.

I was born it.

You dont think i CHOSE this, do you????

;-))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.