Hiddink Yes or No

Sorry hughes but after today i think time should be called, no one can say you didn't give it a good shot but we led a frankly shit liverpool today for about 70 seconds. With our squad and the games we have had so far this season we should be fourth at least at this point. Nice bloke, not good enough............

I'd take Hiddink. Got the best out of Chelsea and got them working as a unit again, it's what this team needs.

Yes and do it now!!!!!

There's little improvement in the team. In fact we were better early season when we were for the most part playing passing football. It seems that it took Mark and his merrymen a couple of months to coach 'football' out of the team in favour of the long ball system that worked so well with average players at Blackburn. The problem he has is that our players have a bit of flair and skill and are not built for such classy play.

Not a fan of ITKs I am only relaying what I was told by the chief scout of another North West club yesterday. Mourinho will be the next City boss whether it be 6 months, 12 months or 18 months. And the werder Bremen CF Dzeko? Has already met Hughes And Co regarding a Jan move to City.

spacecadet said:
Not a fan of ITKs I am only relaying what I was told by the chief scout of another North West club yesterday. Mourinho will be the next City boss whether it be 6 months, 12 months or 18 months. And the werder Bremen CF Dzeko? Has already met Hughes And Co regarding a Jan move to City.

Lets hope your right mate, about Mourinho at least!

spacecadet said:

*prays*

No for me, Cant understand why everyone on here is so gloomy because we only got a draw at Anfield 1 more point than most of you's beloved United got. He changed the personel at 1 down and got us into a winning posistion if it was not for a denfensive collapse we could of won the game. You can see signs there that it's going to click and will do soon but bringing in a new manager with new idea's who have never managed any of these players before would not be good at this stage. It will come so please be patient

Cheers

Ox-blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.