Hiddink Yes or No

dw7 said:
why the fuck would anyone not want hiddink

100% yes for me

Did you not see the way he messed up Russia? Tut tut tut, he wont last 2 minutes against the Hiddink OUT brigade on here.

Prestwich_Blue said:
robbieh said:
Why this obsession with having a manager around for 10 years. Is this because United do it this way? If so I'd rather not thank you.
So you don't want to win anything then?

Because a long term manager gets players playing the way he wants and fine tunes the team when necessary. He builds a winning culture and sets the whole organisation up to support that.

He does if he is good enough to begin with!

Hughes isn't!

He has been a manager for 10 years now, his record is average at best and he shows no real signs of imroving that.

Rammy Blue said:
de niro said:
if he aint up to it, and with all that dosh we should win something or other then we must look at alternatives, its the chopping and changing that does my fruit in, its got us precisley nowhere for almost 40 years. i want us to build something, lay strong foundations yet win a cup or so along the way. i am greedy for the lot.

i understand your thought process but you can't judge the present by looking at the past - we have not got ADUG's man at the helm and once we get that man then that is the time for an attempt at stability.

Hughes will never take us where we want to go.

you can't say that, as i say lets see at the end of may.hughes has done a fantastic job in dragging our club forward, the squad just needs a little tweaking and a little luck.

no way.....we're in a good position.........

Mark Hughes will not be reviewed until the end of the season..........

the owners are currently happy.........

i think without adug hughes would've been in a win win situation. i do not doubt he is a decent manager, his time at blackburn and the welsh national squad will testify to that. sadly though i don't think THIS club are looking for a 'decent' manager/coaches. what we require to drive us on is an EXCEPTIONAL manager with a backroom staff to match. someone charesmatic like mourinho/hiddink/rijkayrd would add another dimension to us. at the moment we could have a midfield of yaya,messi,kaka,ribery but if the ball is gonna get blootered up top all the time, they too will be out of the game just like the lads today.

Good point. Apparently Mourinho has been a manager less time than MH.

And he didn't have the advantage of having been a superstar player. He just got on with it. Moving up the ladder with quite a bit of success.

He would be an inspired choice and someone who can deliver the expectations of this club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.