Higuain to Arsenal?

NipHolmes said:
AlvaLazuardy said:
@SamuelRhodes_ 8m
Arsenal are offering £19 million for Higuain, Real Madrid want £21 million.
Arsenal are refusing to pay the extra £2 million. It's only 2!

sign him maybe?

The silly bastards lost out on 2 great players due to penny pinching.

Vertonghen and Mata (in particular) both were lined up and had terms agreed but Arsenal either dragged heels or hoped their offers would be accepted and both times they lost out and both times they regretted. Mertescker or Vertonghen, Ramsey or Mata? Not even hard is it?

Absolute circus that club. I hope they sign nobody of ilk and I hope they fall out the top 4, fuck them.

Schwarzer, Benzema and Dzeko are others that have slipped through the net in recent years

Taking its time this transfer.This would be a very good signing for Arsenal, if it happens.It will show Arsenal are serious about winning pots again.

baildon blue said:
Taking its time this transfer.This would be a very good signing for Arsenal, if it happens.It will show Arsenal are serious about winning pots again.

Definitely a player we should be going for ahead of Negredo but maybe he wants gaurenteed 1st team football.

Kay Murray ‏@KayLMurray 20h

Father of Higuain to TuttoMercato: "There's nothing yet signed with Arsenal, but the negotiations are very advanced."

Kay Murray ‏@KayLMurray 7h

Higuaín father: "Soon I'll be able to see my son playing in the Premier League." Pipita expected to travel today or tomorrow to LDN to sign.

baildon blue said:
I agree Jake 28.This would be a better signing than Negredo.
but what about their scoring records? Negredo scored 31 goals last season while Higuain got 19 with Higuain actually making two more apps than Negredo did last season. And to top it all off, Higuain was playing in a better team than Negredo.

NoahCity said:
baildon blue said:
but what about their scoring records? Negredo scored 31 goals last season while Higuain got 19 with Higuain actually making two more apps than Negredo did last season. And to top it all off, Higuain was playing in a better team than Negredo.
What are the minute to goal ratios? Was Higuain not playing second fiddle and coming off the bench most of the time?

The_Mo said:
NoahCity said:
baildon blue said:
What are the minute to goal ratios? Was Higuain not playing second fiddle and coming off the bench most of the time?
Higuain had 44 apps while Benzema had 50, not much of a difference, can't find minutes stats for Higuain and Negredo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.