hillsborough anniversary

Disturbance said:
Newlunar said:
Disturbance said:
Were you there?

No, were you?

No. So you must realise how much of a prick you sound claiming you 'know the truth' and getting angry about scousers. Ridiculous.

Hey perhaps you're right, perhaps I should just accept the general consensus without question because that's the decent thing to do.
Instead of misquoting me in speech marks in a lazy attempt to discredit me you could just put me right with some facts and disprove my claim that Liverpool fans were to blame or at least partly to blame at Heysel, Hillsborough, and Athens and all the other stuff. Change my mind with a well balanced post and I'll admit I'm in the wrong in public. I can live with that.

Corky said:
sput the wonder pig said:
Corky said:
Liverpool fans cost us European football in twice in the early 90's, that is why some city fans are angry. Our two best seasons since the 70s were unrewarded. They committed manslaughter as proven and admitted to by many 3 days after the Bradford fire, was there not enough dead for one week?

96 people died Ffs , who cares about European football.
I think we need to let it go.
I don't care who's to blame I just hope the famillies are at peace. End of

In 1985?

Why comment when you do not have a clue.
Clue about what ? Ihavnt mentioned any dates pal

Newlunar said:
Disturbance said:
Newlunar said:
Disturbance said:
Were you there?

No, were you?

No. So you must realise how much of a prick you sound claiming you 'know the truth' and getting angry about scousers. Ridiculous.

Hey perhaps you're right, perhaps I should just accept the general consensus without question because that's the decent thing to do.
Instead of misquoting me in speech marks in a lazy attempt to discredit me you could just put me right with some facts and disprove my claim that Liverpool fans were to blame at Heysel, Hillsborough, and Athens and all the other stuff. Change my mind with a well balanced post and I'll admit i'm in the wrong in public. I can live with that.

A previous post not much earlier had someone trying to justify the Liverpool fans action in Heysel due to them being searched by police on the way in.

It was an event that disgusted me so close after the fire on the Saturday before.

The topic had already deviated.

Newlunar said:
Disturbance said:
Newlunar said:
Disturbance said:
Were you there?

No, were you?

Instead of misquoting me in speech marks in a lazy attempt to discredit me you could just put me right with some facts and disprove my claim that Liverpool fans were to blame or at least partly to blame at Heysel, Hillsborough, and Athens and all the other stuff. Change my mind with a well balanced post and I'll admit I'm in the wrong in public. I can live with that.

That's what you said:

Sometimes you have to rail against the populist view or the truth gets swallowed up in myth and semantics.

So you're now denying you know the truth then? Yes?

You've obviously got some kind of agenda, you weren't there so the only thing you know is what you've read/heard which is a much as anyone else in this thread. If you don't realise what a twat you sound coming out with your views about Hillsboro then I pity you.

Corky said:
Liverpool fans cost us European football in twice in the early 90's, that is why some city fans are angry. Our two best seasons since the 70s were unrewarded. They committed manslaughter as proven and admitted to by many 3 days after the Bradford fire, was there not enough dead for one week?
WTF are you on about? How on earth did Heysel cost us European football in the early 90's?

First off, the ban was lifted in 1990. Second, at that time it was still the champions only into the European Cup and the runners up into the UEFA Cup. We came 5th.

To quote your own words, why comment when you do not have a clue?

Newlunar said:
sput the wonder pig said:
Ok. I reitarate what I said earlier and that 20yrs on it's about the families now and not blame.

That's true.... so with respect, can someone please just explain to me the meaning of why Liverpool fans brought a massive 'Justice for the 96' banner to CoMS in 2006. What do they want?

Justice, Lunar.

Read the accounts of those that had loved ones that were believed to have died at the stated time. And knew that was wrong.

Could you read accounts of your Son (aged 15) being looked over as he died on a football pitch, when you had eyewitness accounts that told you he could have been saved?

Would you do something to at least get to the truth?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Corky said:
WTF are you on about? How on earth did Heysel cost us European football in the early 90's?

First off, the ban was lifted in 1990. Second, at that time it was still the champions only into the European Cup and the runners up into the UEFA Cup. We came 5th.

To quote your own words, why comment when you do not have a clue?

We lost all our places and got one 1 back this year.

Check out the Uefa cup places for italy in 1991, Genoa, Torino, Inter, Parma. That is Uefa cup not European cup or Cup winners cup. They had 4 and we had 1 as we were drip fed places back.

1 EC plus 4 Uefa means we would have had a place with our full compliement no matter what happened in the FA cup. I looked at it at the time.

There isn't anyway your response was justified.

as much as we hate the dippers this should never of happened and BOTH the police and there eager fans were to blame it was a accident that changed football for the better its just a shame 96 people died before anyone realised were we was going wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.