Hillsborough - The Search for Truth

worsleyweb said:
This is taken from a Sheffield Wednesday forum - i was there that fateful day, i was stewarding in the upper west stand (Leppings Lane). We could look down and see what was happening, a mass throng of Liverpool fans all came down the road at once, they were late, many of them were very drunk, but they couldn’t wait to get in, they were abusive, like a pack of mad dogs. The ones who were already there, waiting patiently at the turnstile…the ones who had took notice of the ticket and got into the ground early, they were all innocent football fans, many of whom died in tragic circumstances. God bless them all. You can read all the reports, findings you want, I WAS THERE! Blame can be apportioned to many things, and i agree that many things could have been done better re: SWFC, Policing, but if those drunken, wild, abusive ‘so-called’ fans had arrived at the time they should have, we wouldn’t be having this conversation. R.I.P the 96.

oh well that's that then, someone better tell cameron that todays announcement didnt take into account the view of a steward

worsleyweb said:
This is taken from a Sheffield Wednesday forum - i was there that fateful day, i was stewarding in the upper west stand (Leppings Lane). We could look down and see what was happening, a mass throng of Liverpool fans all came down the road at once, they were late, many of them were very drunk, but they couldn’t wait to get in, they were abusive, like a pack of mad dogs. The ones who were already there, waiting patiently at the turnstile…the ones who had took notice of the ticket and got into the ground early, they were all innocent football fans, many of whom died in tragic circumstances. God bless them all. You can read all the reports, findings you want, I WAS THERE! Blame can be apportioned to many things, and i agree that many things could have been done better re: SWFC, Policing, but if those drunken, wild, abusive ‘so-called’ fans had arrived at the time they should have, we wouldn’t be having this conversation. R.I.P the 96.

Well, to quote Mandy Rice Davies, 'well he would, wouldn't he.'

worsleyweb said:
I want a link for this. If you don't produce it in 5 minutes I'm going to ban you for being a troll. I've been looking at your post history and you've already accused one poster of being a wife-beater. 5 minutes. Starting now.

worsleyweb said:

Nice one Kelvin, could have mentioned piss though to make it more realistic.

worsleyweb said:
i honestly think this justice campaign will only stop when financial compensation is paid and will go on for many years yet.

Compensation has been paid. Pity that the vast majority of it went to Police Officers who may/may not have being lying for the last 23 years, instead of the deceased families.

I'm not sure that any financial package could soften the blow of losing 2 young daughters, as was the case with Trevor Hicks.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2001/mar/02/football.angeliquechrisafis" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2001/mar/0 ... echrisafis</a>

The steward could have informed the police of the incoming rampaging mob of scouse vikings and we wouldn't have had all this mither 23 yrs later. I blame the steward for it all and hope there is no cover up this time !!
Taken from a sheffield wednesday forum you say mm I wonder ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.