Hillsborough - The Search for Truth

Unfortunately, today's findings don't suit the rag troll agenda do they?

supa-dapa-dan said:
http://www.express.co.uk/home
See if you can find the Hillsborough story.

But I did find this !!

SERGIO Aguero’s bid for fitness has been fuelled by the prospect of beating the ‘old enemy’ for the first time.

Manchester City striker Aguero has been out for a month with a knee injury but wants to play at Stoke on Saturday to prove he is ready for next Tuesday’s Champions League clash with Real Madrid.

Aguero used to play for Real’s bitter rivals Atletico, but said: “I was never on the winning side against them so let’s hope with City we can beat them. “It will be difficult. Right now Real and Barcelona are among the best teams in the world, but we have a great team too.”

Prestwich_Blue said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Smells bullshit that steward post. I see no link posted.
He's pm'd me a number of times blustering that I'm bullying him but no link and he won't even tell me where he saw it so I can check myself. I'm trying to be fair to him so I'm even checking the main Wednesday forum myself. I also think it's utter bullshit but fuck me, there is some shite on there:

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/in...release-of-hillsborough-documents/page__st__0

It seems that rather than accept that their ground was a pile of shite and completely unsuitable for this game as shown by the two previous near misses, some of them are blaming Liverpool fans so that their ground doesn't get the blame.

Very odd.

Prestwich_Blue said:
He's pm'd me a number of times blustering that I'm bullying him but no link and he won't even tell me where he saw it so I can check myself. I'm trying to be fair to him so I'm even checking the main Wednesday forum myself. I also think it's utter bullshit but fuck me, there is some shite on there:

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/in...release-of-hillsborough-documents/page__st__0

It seems that rather than accept that their ground was a pile of shite and completely unsuitable for this game as shown by the two previous near misses, some of them are blaming Liverpool fans so that their ground doesn't get the blame.

Very odd.

I think it is correct that the actions of the very small minority of Liverpool fans that turned up late, drunk and ticketless did contribute to the disaster, we cannot dispute that. However it was an expected occurance, as has been said many times, that was the way of football and football fans back in the day.

That said the Police should have had a plan and been expecting this and equipped and prepared and capable of dealing with it, that's why they were there, what they were paid to do and they FAILED, and that is why these innocent fans that got there early with tickets to be at front perished.

Prestwich_Blue said:

Very odd.

I've had one on Twitter tonight contacting me and saying he used to live 300 yards from stadium.
From his house he saw thousands of fans drunk and smashing in doorways.

Strange how we havent heard this before considering the sheer welter of evidence provided in numerous documents and inquiries that includes CCTV footage of the area around ground.

Unless he was a kid at the time and saw a group of about three blokes drinking from cans, obviously pissed and has exaggerated it over time in many 'Listen, I know what really happened that day' bullshit drunken rants in pubs.

I suspect the latter.

bluemurray said:
I remember watching the events on live TV. It was the same day we were thumped 4-0 at Blackburn but that was of little consequence. A terrible day. I only realised today as the names were read out in Liverpool, the number of children and young teenagers who perished - made worse by today's suggestion that some 40-odd victims may have been saved. Really very upsetting. Regardless of who did what the fact is that the authorities, the upholders of the Law and those paid to serve and protect us, failed miserably and then shamefully set about blaming the victims - alcohol tests were taken from the bodies of dead children in a vain and profoundly disgusting attempt to 'prove' their culpability!

I note some of the comments posted casting a proportion of blame on the Liverpool fans and I do accept that some may well have been drunk or behaved in a less-then-satisfactory manner; show me 20000 of any group of people and I will show you drunks and reprobates. But those people did not deserve to die. Their families did not deserve to be left with a sense of deep injustice added to terrible grief.

I for one am very glad that some manner of 'truth' such as it is has been exposed and put in front of the nation. As for 'justice'? There is a massive argument for some form of prosecution of Police offices who clearly perverted the course of justice. Lets wait and see.

RIP the 96.

Well said fella, Me and mates were at the Blackburn game, and I can still remember the shock and the silence in the car as we listened to what was coming from the radio.

We have always known that the South Yorkshire police were ultimately to blame for this tragedy, and that there was a cover up by the police and a smear campaign. the thing I have found really shocking today is the scale of the corruption and the lengths the South Yorkshire police went to to smear these poor people, both the victims and those who were at the game.

I can not even speak about the trash newspaper and the vile lies they printed shortly after the tragedy.

I hope the truth finally being made public today will bring some comfort to the victims families. and friends.

I've moved the latest posts on this thread as I think they're better off out of sight. I'd be ashamed if some Liverpool fans saw them to be honest.

We can't stop people having their own opinions but I will deal with trolls who are being provocative or offensive for the sake of it.

Edit: Sorry I cocked up and moved it to the wrong forum initially. For what it's worth I don't think simpliCITY is being malicious or trolling but he has posted something very insensitive that could cast us in a very bad light.

Prestwich_Blue said:
I've moved the latest posts on this thread as I think they're better off out of sight. I'd be ashamed if some Liverpool fans saw them to be honest.

We can't stop people having their own opinions but I will deal with trolls who are being provocative or offensive for the sake of it.

Edit: Sorry I cocked up and moved it to the wrong forum initially. For what it's worth I don't think simpliCITY is being malicious or trolling but he has posted something very insensitive that could cast us in a very bad light.

I don't think Liverpool fans viewing this thread will be fooled by rag trolls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.