Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

At the end of the day we won which is the most important thing. Why is VAR not being introduced in the group stages next season.

Let's hope we never see that corrupt t@@t of a ref ever again.

Take a bow Merlin you genius.

I never want our players to get injured because you could always do with the resources but Ilkay going off may have helped tonight but more importantly potentially taken a decision out of Peps hands for the dippers. Bernie is much more equipped for Liverpool’s high energy imo. Could be a blessing especially with ginger Kev near a return. Gundo was woeful against them in the CL on the right if memeory serves me correct.

The ref MUST be a cheat. That is the only explanation for making City re take the quick throw in when sane was through on goal. What other reason is there for the throw in to be re taken?
The pen will take the spotlight but if people want to talk about the UEFA agenda that throw in was incredibly telling.

I missed the game, what did the officials do this time?
Loads of free kicks against for minor or non offences, especially for city free kicks and corners. Asking for a throw in to be taken again when sane was through on goal. Clear penalty not given, in fact no decision at all made then....

That cnut of a referee notwithstanding, there were some very sloppy performances out there. Raz and Laporte have been standout performers this season, but they both played some absolute suicide passes tonight, Gunders and Ferna were awful, and Walker is an accident waiting to happen. And some of the decision making reeked of amateur night. We had 3 chances to run the ball down to the corner flag in stoppage time and pin them deep in their own half, and 3 times we careered on towards goal and gave them the chance to launch it back at us. If we play like that on Sunday the dippers will fucking rape us. Thank God for Spanish Dave, hands down MotM, and Bernie, who came on and changed the game

He is so not good as a LB. He must not play there any longer, very bad performance today

I think some folk are vastly overplaying the ref's impact tonight.

Yes, Sane should have had a pen and we were given nothing, but none of that excuses the lack of fluidity we had until Gundogan was taken off.

I hope Pep learnt some things about his midfield tonight, because Gundogan must be hooked for big games and Bernardo allowed to dictate the tempo. It's no coincidence David finally got free once Bernardo stepped in.

Yeah I kind of agree. Feels good to get a last min goal when it seems to be against you.[/QUOT]

when you face every possible thing that's against you and come home with the win then its a big win for me, sick of seeing this crap in champions league and you have feel for the fans going over everyime paying really good money and getting cheated?? the bonus wins are sweet and i hope the away fans party well and give it large tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.