Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

Congratulation, Massive win & very important 3 points.

Sterling needs to be rested next game and hopefully Mendy will be fit.

The pen will take the spotlight but if people want to talk about the UEFA agenda that throw in was incredibly telling.

Correct.

With a foul, a referee can always say they didn’t see it or they weren’t sure.

The throw in decision though was a clear attempt at stifling an attack. There is no other explanation.

ok so we scraped a win but......

this can not continue. I am at home watching on tv, I can no longer attend euro aways at the rate I did but right now there are fans over there that have been cheated out of their money, or could have been. i have been there at games and saw us fucked over by uefa, it simply can not go on. I am scratching my head as to where the hatred has come from. is it because they know our money can hurt their cash cow (the rags). tv revenue must have been on the wain otherwise why change the rules of the Thursday cup then manufacture the rags to win it to qualify from 7th in the prem. is money that important to them that every ounce of their integrity goes right out of the window. is it maybe racial? we are owned by Arabs, do they have a problem with that? is it that we can take almost any player from almost any club, hence weakening one of their pet clubs?. whatever it is we have enormous power in the game now and we should be using that to get to the bottom of this. for me the damage was done a long ago and so I couldn't give a rats arse if we win it or not but at least be honest to our fans and players. stop wasting their time and stop wasting peoples money, you know, money, that all important commodity you cherish so much.

Hear hear.

It’s so fucking bent mate.

I’m genuinely livid.

Even my Nottingham Forest mate text me to say he’s beginning to think there’s something going on against us.

I never want our players to get injured because you could always do with the resources but Ilkay going off may have helped tonight but more importantly potentially taken a decision out of Peps hands for the dippers. Bernie is much more equipped for Liverpool’s high energy imo. Could be a blessing especially with ginger Kev near a return. Gundo was woeful against them in the CL on the right if memeory serves me correct.

I missed the live stream tonight beanhead , was it a muscle injury.

Some saying it wasn't that bad even precautionary.

Like you , you never want our players injured no matter the circumstances.

Just to reply to your match thread post, I go to all the home matches, the booing of the anthem has quietened down considerably in the past couple of seasons from where I sit (CB Level 2). And Savage doesn’t annoy me because I watched on Dutch Ziggo Sports on Satellite, can’t stand listening to BT pundits. Was the commentary anti City as usual?
Commentary was very pro City -1st game this season mute not needed!

Ref could have sent off Walker for a quite ludicrous challenge so some of you need to take that into account as well, he was very poor though and that was a penalty plus that thrown in thing in the 1st half was inexplicable.
We did well to get out of there with 3 points after a decidedly iffy performance, we only seemed to pick up the pace when B Silva came on. Good showings from Sane and D Silva. Raz started well then fell out of the game and when that happens we can struggle.
Fernandinho reminds me of MDM in his last season, it was becoming quite clear that he was going downhill quite quickly, I hope I'm wrong but he looks slow and is getting caught on the ball far too often.
Please spare us from Laporte at left back on Sunday.
A fighting performance, got to admire the way we just keep going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.