Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

But why are they corupt against us ? Surley as favourites they would want us to get past the group stage

You tell me.... what's going on doesn't make sense to me, but it is without doubt corrupt to the core. It's not just about tonight, I stopped going to champs league games 6 years ago as I'd seen enough. I will never go to another game in that competition. Tonight just reaffirms I made the right decision, god bless fellow blues who persist with it all....

A number of our players tonight, played football flat footed, and not up on their toe’s, alert, and ready for any situation that may occur instantaneous.
I don’t need to name them as it was quite clear who they were!

You’ve got that totally wrong! Walker was way out of control, he catches the player clean on the shin area, and absolutely doesn’t touch the ball.
If the boot was on the other foot, their player on ours we would expect nothing less than a straight red card!

Fair play for putting your head above the parapet. Clear as day decision. Does not excuse the other poor decisions though.

Give over, it was a yellow. Not really your fault, you're used to them being red cards with City players, any other team gets a quiet word from the ref.
No I’ll stick with my assessment of the tackle, it was awful, and luckily he got away with it.

You’ve got that totally wrong! Walker was way out of control, he catches the player clean on the shin area, and absolutely doesn’t touch the ball.
If the boot was on the other foot, their player on ours we would expect nothing less than a straight red card!

If the boot was on the other foot, I wouldn't expect a red card for an opposition player. I've seen 15 leg breaking tackles this last season and a bit and never seen an opposition player sent off yet. Damn, some weren't even yellow carded, and some not even given as fouls.

Walkers weren't a leg breaker, a bad foul and booking no doubt. Slowed right down it doesn't look great, but it's far from the worst tackle you'll ever see.

I will give you that I am amazed he didn't get sent off though, seen as who he plays for....

As I’ve said earlier in this thread, the ref only wanted one result. Fortunately Super Silva spoilt his night.

Thats a fair comment. I think the ref was awful tonight, not sure if it was his intention like yourself, but at least your honest about an incident even when something does not fit neatly into your overall view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.