Holidays

What Austrian ski resorts would you recommend? Also where did you buy a vignette for Austrian toll roads? So far i only found this place https://vignetteoesterreich.eu. Is it necessary to order it in advance or is it possible to get it somewhere near the border? Would really appreciate some tips here.

Last edited:
Goa- anyone been and what vax did you have, also how long in body before travel,thinking going 5th Jan
12 times! (as well as Banglaore, Mumbai, Delhi, Tag Mahal) apart from the first year, which I think was just yellow fever, not had a jab since.

I would start thinking about your visa if you're going 5th Jan.

Just back from Krakow, what an amazing place.

Went to Zakopane and Auschwitz. Two amazing trips.

Poland is efficient from the parts I've seen. Customer service is shite though, but they do get on with the job.

Goa- anyone been and what vax did you have, also how long in body before travel,thinking going 5th Jan
I'm going on the 12th for a month but dont tell that calostevezteacher, the busy **** will have a fit. No jabs required but as others have said get the visa done, although I got mine approved next day, only problem I had was getting someone with nous to resize my photos.
I did the 5year one this time, for the £60odd it's worth not having to worry about it for a while. Also you can do it earlier than the 30day or 12mth ones.

I'm going on the 12th for a month but dont tell that calostevezteacher, the busy **** will have a fit. No jabs required but as others have said get the visa done, although I got mine approved next day, only problem I had was getting someone with nous to resize my photos.
I did the 5year one this time, for the £60odd it's worth not having to worry about it for a while. Also you can do it earlier than the 30day or 12mth ones.
Forgot to say, go on trip advisor Goa forums there's a really helpful step by step guide to filling out the evisa forms, I found it invaluable because some of the questions aren't worded very clearly.

6362987b8940ab7a79a44bf81f29298a.jpg

Currently in Tenerife!

I liked Larnaca in Cyprus recently. It was only a two night break on the way to Armenia but did the job very well. As it’s near a few places I’ve visited then I may use it again.

Even out of season, it was warm enough to eat outside and have a stroll.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.