Hooliganism and Violence Maine Road 80's/early 90's

The only two times I’ve seen the plod totally lose their collective shit at football was the Blackpool cup game that been recently discussed on this thread and the WMP at Villa, the day after the poll tax riots, when City were having a bit of a giggle at their colleagues taking a bit of a shoeing down that London.
Yeah we had a shit load of trouble at Villa away one midweek night game . West Midlands plod greeted us with truncheons as soon as we got off the train . Pretty sure the West Midlands police were investigated during the late 80s for their thuggery ? Horrible bastards !!!

I stood on their kop that day...like I said.i was naive...
To see Mel Machins young Blues take on Leeds utd.
The whole day was an experience....
I've been back to Elland rd since many many times,drunk all round their City centre,bin in the Peacock pub a few times,done the dicey walk back under the subway and through the park loads of times...
But that first match.in 87..on me Todd
Wow..
Brave lad , respect !

CTID

I stood on their kop that day...like I said.i was naive...
To see Mel Machins young Blues take on Leeds utd.
The whole day was an experience....
I've been back to Elland rd since many many times,drunk all round their City centre,bin in the Peacock pub a few times,done the dicey walk back under the subway and through the park loads of times...
But that first match.in 87..on me Todd
Wow..
Count yourself lucky that it weren't Goodison or across the park that you chose to be naive at n on ya todd !

Goodison was bad for that shit
The first to carry knives them snidey low life’s . Little gangs of them asking you for the time , reply in anything other than a scouse accent and they threatened to stab or cut you . Absolute shit hole of a place .

The first to carry knives them snidey low life’s . Little gangs of them asking you for the time , reply in anything other than a scouse accent and they threatened to stab or cut you . Absolute shit hole of a place .
County road cutters or summat.

Came out of Goodison one cup game...all I heard was "do the n.....ers"

Cunts

County road cutters or summat.

Came out of Goodison one cup game...all I heard was "do the n.....ers"

Cunts
Nightmare of a place with the close proximity of Goodison and Anfield and the masses of terraced houses and streets . The snidey cunts hid everywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.