How bad was Marriner last night

york away to this! said:
How come the OS does not show the disallowed "goals" or the pen shouts in the highlights?...

agenda?

The highlights as a whole are poorly put together. They used to be fluid but the highlights from last night are extremely poorly edited. You can even hear another commentator in the background. Shoddy compared to previous standards

We've got Lee Probert on Sunday as well who is fucking useless!!

Only 2 decent ref's in the league is that Mike Dean and Howard Webb..... Michael Oliver although he's had his bad moments looks like he could be a decent ref as well plus he's only young!

Watched the game today on sky and i reckon he was marginally better than Carraghers post match analysis - did any fucker actually understand him - need subtitles -

But the ref was wank

I thought he had an ok game, got the major decisions right. Let the game flow at the right times playing advantage.

No complaints from me.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
We've got Lee Probert on Sunday as well who is fucking useless!!

Lee "This isn't in the box" Probert, Walton's natural successor in bending us over against Everton.

article-0-18B63E23000005DC-936_634x351.jpg

S.H.R.E.K said:
I thought he had an ok game, got the major decisions right. Let the game flow at the right times playing advantage.

No complaints from me.

Major decisions right ? How long have penalty shouts not been a major decision ?

Considering we last won the league on goal difference and teams have been relegated on goal difference, I'd say it was a huge decision that he got wrong.

stony said:
S.H.R.E.K said:

No complaints from me.

Major decisions right ? How long have penalty shouts not been a major decision ?

Considering we last won the league on goal difference and teams have been relegated on goal difference, I'd say it was a huge decision that he got wrong.

I didn't think it was a pen, looking at the replay I thought he went down far too easy.

I was on about my 5th guinesss though -1st reaction was hows it not- then saw replay.

S.H.R.E.K said:
stony said:
S.H.R.E.K said:

No complaints from me.

I didn't think it was a pen, looking at the replay I thought he went down far too easy.

I was on about my 5th guinesss though -1st reaction was hows it not- then saw replay.

Definitely a pen, he was shoved in the back whilst running. He may have gone down a little easy but it was still a foul.
The Taylor handball was a pen too. His arms were not behind him as Mariner laughably claimed, and it was no different to the pen Spurs got against Palace.
Offside goal was well on too. The foul on Navas that he dismissed was easily a booking. He had a fucking mare.

BibbyBlue85 said:
york away to this! said:
How come the OS does not show the disallowed "goals" or the pen shouts in the highlights?...

agenda?

The highlights as a whole are poorly put together. They used to be fluid but the highlights from last night are extremely poorly edited. You can even hear another commentator in the background. Shoddy compared to previous standards
Those highlights deserve their own thread. I've just watched them, and they are far from the highlights of that match. Whoever put that together needs fucking shooting, or maybe even sacked!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.