How Do You Respond To Stress?

talk to people....
sounds simple but very effective..
once you open up you`ll be amazed what will come out...
deep breaths...seriously...
stand at your door and take a long deep breath in,hold it and let it go...
repeat a few times....
but talking to somebody,even a pm on here,will do you the world of good mate...
better out than in.

BlueBearBoots said:
dobobobo said:
If you are unaware of his existence, I highly recommend this guy: <a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/Beijingcasuals" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/Beijingcasuals</a> for stress relief during work (assuming you have a smartphone).

Granted it's only for those who like humorous trolling, but he's the master of it on Twitter.

Lol yeah he's as funny as fuck

By no means do I want to hijack this thread, but he has just posted the perfect example: <a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/Beijingcasuals/status/475733177043271680" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/Beijingcasuals/stat ... 7043271680</a>

Finding a place where it's ok to call everyone a **** helps.

Cunts

I need hugs and love when I'm stressed.

I think it's interesting though, there is this stereotype between Man and Women that Men should be the rock, the strong one that we lean on and the one who is there to assure us that everything is alright, but that's unfair isn't it ? I mean we all have this pressure and we all need the same support as the next person don't we ?

Ammy said:
Stress tends to make me feel tired. I sleep a lot
has the opposite effect on me i lie wide awake worrying,normally about other people's problems (usually my daughter).

bobmcfc said:

I think it's interesting though, there is this stereotype between Man and Women that Men should be the rock, the strong one that we lean on and the one who is there to assure us that everything is alright, but that's unfair isn't it ? I mean we all have this pressure and we all need the same support as the next person don't we ?

You're right. My wife is a source of strength to me when I eventually decide to open up and talk to her about things. She doesn't always have the right answers or indeed say things that I want to hear but nonetheless it is good to talk. I've bottled up my stress for a bit too long now so maybe it's time for me to have a chat with her and she can talk me through it.

But yes, The stereotype that society expects us to conform to is wrong and is not truly representative of real life.

papillon said:
bobmcfc said:

You're right. My wife is a source of strength to me when I eventually decide to open up and talk to her about things. She doesn't always have the right answers or indeed say things that I want to hear but nonetheless it is good to talk. I've bottled up my stress for a bit too long now so maybe it's time for me to have a chat with her and she can talk me through it.

But yes, The stereotype that society expects us to conform to is wrong and is not truly representative of real life.
It's definitely unfair because we are all people at the end of the day and things get to us no matter if we are male or female. Debt, stress at work, relationship issues, it all mounts up and everyone should be able to talk about it and not worry about how they are perceived. But obviously it's a fear that unfairly still exists

papillon said:
bobmcfc said:

How odd that you can type on this forum and say that it's time to talk to your wife. I know exactly what you mean though we are like a family on here and often share shit before we do with our significant others

BlueBearBoots said:
papillon said:
bobmcfc said:

How odd that you can type on this forum and say that it's time to talk to your wife. I know exactly what you mean though we are like a family on here and often share shit before we do with our significant others

It's a form of therapy BBB :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.