How many Years ?!!

Cheesy said:
Try being a City fan who hasn't got a Manc accent. Constantly accused of golry hunting by people who don't know me.

Same, apparently me and my brother sound scouse to mancunians and sound like mancs to scousers. We just can't win!

Swales lives said:
I've been asked this 3 or 4 times in the last three years.
I have one stock answer:
"I dunno... it's about... er, when did we sign Robinho?"

Their faces are usually a picture, the dicks - fuck 'em.
No one asks me, but this is the reply I'd give. Cracker.

Mëtal Bikër said:
jimharri said:
happychappy said:
I look old and weary so don't get asked
This!

Mëtal Bikër said:
Only a couple, both times i replied with simply "1989".

Knocks the wind out of their sails.
1989? Johnny come lately!

MEANIE!

SadPanda.png

Agreed. City are socially inclusive.

:)

citykev28 said:
Ali B's Heel said:
Since 01/11/1993. 10 years old. I was a glory hunting Liverpool fan. My brother next to me a blue. Watching MNF, West Ham 3-1 City. I felt sorry for them. They had Irish players in Quinn, Phelan & the mighty Kernaghan! The rest is history. A rollercoaster ride though i wouldn't have it any other way. Hopefully, we come to the top today. C'mon City!

I can see by your post count that you are new to this forum so I will ask politely. Please refrain from mentioning that name. I have only recently finished my therapy.

Sorry Kev, I shouldn't have went digging up the past. Keep watching those clips of Vince the Prince's pirouettes & that should help wash away those awful memories ;-)

since 1968,and 69 different teams and 90 different grounds watching City in this country.Why couldnt loyalty pts have started then?

I have proudly supported City since 17th April 2011, I remember the moment very well.

Got called a glory hunter in Bury, said to thick rag twat i have had a season ticket since before your dad fucked his sister and produced you ya fuckwit. went to my 1st game in 1961 aged 3 and a bit .... thank you dad.... season ticket from first year i left school and was working 1974/75 and had one ever since .... been 70+ grounds as well

blue by birth said:
Got called a glory hunter in Bury, said to thick rag twat i have had a season ticket since before your dad fucked his sister and produced you ya fuckwit. went to my 1st game in 1961 aged 3 and a bit .... thank you dad.... season ticket from first year i left school and was working 1974/75 and had one ever since .... been 70+ grounds as well

lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.