How many Years ?!!

mammyjam said:
i don't like meeting new people so i never get asked plus whenever i leave manchester for some reason i get a really strong manc accent, plus I have a city tattoo so have never been asked

wheres the tattoo...on your forehead?

I was in a predominantly red pub (loads of Irish) in New York, watching the derby last week. When the two managers went at it, I yelled at the TV "fuck off you whiskey nose ****". Some Irishman in a red shirt goes to me "why don't you shut the fuck up", to which I replied (in a manc accent), "what part of manchester are you from, mate?". I then had to leave...

blue by birth said:
Got called a glory hunter in Bury, said to thick rag twat i have had a season ticket since before your dad fucked his sister and produced you ya fuckwit. went to my 1st game in 1961 aged 3 and a bit .... thank you dad.... season ticket from first year i left school and was working 1974/75 and had one ever since .... been 70+ grounds as well

you met Gary Neville?

Great conversation between my little brother and one of his mates on Facebook about this:

Mate: City's spending - £450 million on players. City's history - non existent... Last time they won the league - before the moon landing... income hefty Arab with absolute wonga.. Last time City fans were this happy was when they were Chelsea fan

Our kid: when we were in the 2nd division our attendance was at a solid 28,000 or so most games, i know cos i was there watching us draw nil all in the rain. anyone who jumped camp from chelsea to city can fuck off, but if you're gonna tar the diehard city fans with the same brush then i'm gonna tar you with a billion spineless united fan pricks from Bournemouth to Timbuktu to Tokyo. The symbol of the united fan has been a glory hunting southern fuckwit for well over a decade mate.

mcfcdjr said:
Cheesy said:
Try being a City fan who hasn't got a Manc accent. Constantly accused of golry hunting by people who don't know me.

THIS !! Im from Swansea but have my dad to thank for being a City fan. Sick to death of the way people judge you saying "yeah since the arabs bought you". So now to shut them up I just wear city shirts from the older days lol All my mates back home know Ive been blue since day one its just all the plastics at uni that piss me off !!

this is how I get over the problem, and when they see 'BROTHER' on the front of it, they ask 'Who's shirt is that??' ;o)

im at uni, so get questioned any time i speak to someone new. it doesnt really annoy me because its just whats going to happen with success, they're usually a rag fan from southampton or essex anyway

August 3rd 1968 My Grandad took me to my first City match at Maine Road in the North Stand to watch us beat West Brom 6-1 in the Charity Shield.

I was 6yrs old and couldn't see a bloody thing until this rather large bloke said "Can't you see son? come here" and promptly picked me up onto his shoulders for the whole match.

Now 44yrs later I dare to dream of seeing us win the Title and many more to come.

Will be booking next Monday off from work as I can't see myself being in any fit state to function :)

CTID

I am a York City fan and some big bully blue bastard nicked my ticket and i never saw the game.

But by sheer fluke I have seen Man City play since 1968 on 82 grounds, but never at York City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.