How to bulk up?

GStar said:
His leg training session goes on past 3 hours.
icon_uhoh.gif

Welcome to catabolic land, surely?

Blue Smarties said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Blue Smarties said:
I actually believe didactic is who he says (strange as it may be). I have more reason to doubt another poster who tries to live up to a persona.

Name them?
I won't name the poster publicly as they're an alright poster however I doubt the persona they're trying to portray on BM is real.
I hope it's not me. You think I'm a big fat hairy dude living above a tanning salon in miles platting

Eek

quiet_riot said:
GStar said:
icon_uhoh.gif

That was my thought... thinknig about it again he was training with a US teen amateur bodybuilder; he was massive so could have been juicing also.

But they just kept going and going and going... the 'epilogue' at the end said that the guy couldn't walk for three days after and couldn't retrain his legs for 2-3 weeks after the session with Kai.

Sounds like they did more bad than good.

Blue Smarties said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Blue Smarties said:
I actually believe didactic is who he says (strange as it may be). I have more reason to doubt another poster who tries to live up to a persona.

Name them?
I won't name the poster publicly as they're an alright poster however I doubt the persona they're trying to portray on BM is real.

You can't leave it there,name them so as said suspect can at least defend themselves......

FantasyIreland said:
Blue Smarties said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Name them?

You can't leave it there,name them so as said suspect can at least defend themselves......

It was you.

Feed-The-Goat said:
FantasyIreland said:
Blue Smarties said:

It was you.

[bigimg]http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2012/2/25/448d35a3-ec77-412b-b287-a508425e096a.jpg[/bigimg]

GStar said:
quiet_riot said:
GStar said:
icon_uhoh.gif

That was my thought... thinknig about it again he was training with a US teen amateur bodybuilder; he was massive so could have been juicing also.

But they just kept going and going and going... the 'epilogue' at the end said that the guy couldn't walk for three days after and couldn't retrain his legs for 2-3 weeks after the session with Kai.

Sounds like they did more bad than good.

Stimulate not annihilate,regardless of assistance,springs to mind.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
I'm only messing mate. I don't hate you or even dislike you. In fact a few occasions on here I've defended you when some posters have wanted you banned. To keep this on topic, which is the quickest way to get rid of a beer gut? A bloke at the gym says sit-ups are pointless and I need to just use the treadmill, bike and rower.

Less beer and more movement I know it is hard but for some who hate the thought of jogging or gym membership I always suggest getting a bike. A decent one can be found cheap on ebay (try and avoid halfords unless you are building it yourself). Makre sure the frame fits you and just start riding to places you hop into the car for. Simple things like going to get some milk or even going to meet friends as long as you are not drinking much can be done on a bike. As you get fitter and in this lovely weather you can start riding longer and further. Combine this with the right diet and you will lose the belly in no time.

I am not saying stop drinking but you cannot get plasted every night and expect results.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.