How to bulk up?

GStar said:
FFS i'm in a no frills, no contract £15 p/month jobbie.

Have a look at the guest pass (£10er a pop?) i'll definitely come down and give it a go.

Have your fingers crossed for me on Monday, i've got a meeting with the deputy MD; my Boss (Project Managment Director) and the Owner of the company apparently have a 'vision' for me, which he wants to see if i share.

In none bollocks speak, there's either a nice step up the corporate ladder coming, or i'll be job hunting on Monday! Both could result in a few extra quid to spend on brandy and jacuzzis.
Good luck!

GStar said:
FFS i'm in a no frills, no contract £15 p/month jobbie.

Have a look at the guest pass (£10er a pop?) i'll definitely come down and give it a go.

Have your fingers crossed for me on Monday, i've got a meeting with the deputy MD; my Boss (Project Managment Director) and the Owner of the company apparently have a 'vision' for me, which he wants to see if i share.

In none bollocks speak, there's either a nice step up the corporate ladder coming, or i'll be job hunting on Monday! Both could result in a few extra quid to spend on brandy and jacuzzis.

Give them a good bumming bud.

Re: How to gain weight healthily?

Johnsonontheleft said:
My metabolism is such that whatever I eat I can't seem to put on weight. I'm skinny and I want to bulk up, but I want to do it the healthy way. I don't like the idea of supplements because they seem unnatural to me and I don't want to put any undue strain on my body. I'm in my early 30's by the way. Some stomach problems mean I would struggle to simply double my meal sizes.

Is there a foolproof healthy way to bulk up? Do I need to get myself down the gym to do this? Wouldn't know where to start!

witherspoons from 9am 11pm.

quite cheap as well. hardly fuck all a month as well!

FantasyIreland said:
GStar said:
Would you agree that meal timing is much less important than originally believed?

Probably.......

However,i know what works best for me maybe wont for you.

As long as you are consuming enough quality nutrients within a 24hr period you will,without doubt,grow,however,as to what you look like from an asthetic point of view,i believe timings are very important.

For me eating regularly(3hr periods) keeps me looking my best,also exactly what i eat at certain times(insulin response) also impacts on my physique,i like to base the majority of my carbs around workouts,brekky or any other time of energy demand,other meals are based around greens and/or fats and protein.

Basically its trial and error but,i understand,for the vast majority,such fine tuning just isnt important or even worth the hassle.

Just out of interest 'Bro' what's Mrs FI's take on it ?

Dirty Harry said:

Over the years relationships have broken down,my social life destroyed and work became a hindrance - in a nutshell i sacrificed almost 10 years of my life to the gym causing myself mental and physical harm along the way.

Last years shoulder reconstruction was a blessing in disguise,although i initially belived it was the end of my world,it actualy led me to reasess a few things and realise what was important in life,safe to say,i have now stopped training at the gym and simply train at home where i keep it 'fun' and can do so at times of convenience - i am a changed man.....

Training is great,however,beware it can become obsessive creating many monsters from OCD to body dysmorphia and even eating disorders - word of warning,be careful it doesnt take far more than it gives!

Try and keep it simple and enjoy it.

FantasyIreland said:
Dirty Harry said:

Over the years relationships have broken down,my social life destroyed and work became a hindrance - in a nutshell i sacrificed almost 10 years of my life to the gym causing myself mental and physical harm along the way.

Last years shoulder reconstruction was a blessing in disguise,although i initially belived it was the end of my world,it actualy led me to reasess a few things and realise what was important in life,safe to say,i have now stopped training at the gym and simply train at home where i keep it 'fun' and can do so at times of convenience - i am a changed man.....

Training is great,however,beware it can become obsessive creating many monsters from OCD to body dysmorphia and even eating disorders - word of warning,be careful it doesnt take far more than it gives!

Try and keep it simple and enjoy it.

Mirrors mine and many others experience mate and spot-on tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.