How would you like the season to be decided?

How should the season be decided?

• Total voters
Just start the competition again once it‘s possible. Play 2-3 games a week so we can start the season next season too. Liverpool might lose a bunch of points since they only got 3 strikers who play all the time.

What pisses me off is the greed of the different football organisations. If you wanted the league to finish you could cancel the FA Cup to allow more time for matches but there is no way the Football Association will give up the money making machine (and Wembley has huge debts) Uefa wont cancel their comp as they are greedy bent bastards as well. The country is in lockdown for 3 weeks and it will no doubt be extended (they just wont admit it now) so the sensible decision is just cancel every competition and start afresh when safe to do so. Relegation/promotion would have to be suspended whether clubs like it or not, extending the Premier League is stupid.

BUT I wish they would make a decision instead of messing around.

big fat sams just been on the league needs cancelling and to start a fresh from next season. Go on you big fat troll faced fucker

Was he paid for the interview and if so was the payment in cash in a brown envelope ?

Asking for the tax man.

This virus has only hit a minority of the world and It has yet to really hit Africa, south America etc
I think realistically that English and European football should be called off until at least Feb 2021.
The football authorities can plan to get their heads together in November to re assess the situation, with the plan being to complete this season from Feb next year - May
No way can we finish this season and complete another full one in the time that's available

What pisses me off is the greed of the different football organisations. If you wanted the league to finish you could cancel the FA Cup to allow more time for matches but there is no way the Football Association will give up the money making machine (and Wembley has huge debts) Uefa wont cancel their comp as they are greedy bent bastards as well. The country is in lockdown for 3 weeks and it will no doubt be extended (they just wont admit it now) so the sensible decision is just cancel every competition and start afresh when safe to do so. Relegation/promotion would have to be suspended whether clubs like it or not, extending the Premier League is stupid.

BUT I wish they would make a decision instead of messing around.

everybody is the missing the point here ?? there is no timescale been set. and it could be 12 month or longer before this virus will be beaten if it can be beaten that's the scary part. so there is no point at the moment setting up anything other than just cancelled and review. and when the time is right then talk about the best possibility and outcomes

i said earlier sport/football is not like a tap you can turn on or off you have to have proper preparation and training and like a pre season camp. and that takes a month because the players will lose all the game time in their legs and body and injuries will be happening without proper training

so i don't see any sport or football until the new year at best at this rate and the virus is not slowing down. and we are all ready into a 3 month lockdown so that would take us until july and if the numbers don't slow down what can you do but carry on with the lock downs

and sports/football must never be played in empty stadiums ? what is the point and it would mean nothing because of the virus and people that are dead ? it would be just daft and greedy of the sport to think about playing right now

Northern Prem/ Southern Prem/ Isthmian League all want to end the season now. This is creating upwards pressure to the National League and will continue to move up the pyramid.
https://www.betvictornorthernpremier.co.uk/statement-201920-season-61678
9th and 10th tier clubs being told to end theirs now, if that happens the upward pressure will go all the way. If they end it now, players will be out of contract in many cases, so clubs won't have to keep paying them (and that might help some stay afloat).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.