How would you like the season to be decided?

How should the season be decided?

• Total voters
Just read on the BBC (yeah, I know) that clubs could be open to finishing the season if relegation isn't at stake.

WTF? So you'll have clubs playing games who have nothing to play for....no reason to try.

How much more ridiculous can all this get?

If that happens there will be the Sheffield United the scousers and the rags only teams playing for something it be a sham player be walking pace some games while the scousers after fruit justice drinks will be running around like bluearse flys for 95 mins.

Just read on the BBC (yeah, I know) that clubs could be open to finishing the season if relegation isn't at stake.

WTF? So you'll have clubs playing games who have nothing to play for....no reason to try.

How much more ridiculous can all this get?

Just watch them go hell for leather when they play us

If that happens there will be the Sheffield United the scousers and the rags only teams playing for something it be a sham player be walking pace some games while the scousers after fruit justice drinks will be running around like bluearse flys for 95 mins.

Yep.

And once the dippers have their 6 points (by beating teams who might be more interested in checking their Whatsapp than competing in a game), they too won't try. And, as been said before, they will then rest their 1st team for next season....giving them yet another unfair advantage. Plus they can also hide their 1st team away from the virus once they've got over the line.

Football has been sneered at for a long time, due to its excesses etc. The game could have done the right thing collectively early on in this crisis. That would have been great PR for the game...and maybe attracted people to it. With their actions, the troughers have revulsed those potential 'new customers', and also existing footie fans are thinking seriously about whether they want any part in what the beautiful game has been reduced to.

Paper Scissors Stone.
Get in the 21st century mate!

I suggest a "Let's Dance" dance off with one player selected from each team to "compete" against one an other from the safety of their own living room, they could "play out" the remaining fixtures with ease and, who knows, it might even take the place of that Strictly crap as Saturday night entertainment, hell, it might even take the place of football and Match of the Day :)

What is the point of playing the remaining games if there is no relegation, why would you risk all those players life’s for no reason, oh I forgot Livarpool are currently top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.